OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Mo Williams[/td][td]27.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Nik Stauskas[/td][td]23.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]45.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]37.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]53.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]T.J. McConnell[/td][td]25.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Otto Porter[/td][td]26.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Lou Williams[/td][td]27.3
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Thinking about swapping porter for Evan Fournier then I'd have to drop Lou for Delly or something

Last edited:
^ I would take caution with all of those Cavs in your LU. It may be a blowout as much as I hate to admit it as a Sixers fan smh.

But if you think the game will be tight, you should be fine.

^ I would take caution with all of those Cavs in your LU. It may be a blowout as much as I hate to admit it as a Sixers fan smh.

But if you think the game will be tight, you should be fine.
u right.. only keeping Mo
[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Mo Williams[/td][td]Phi@Cle[/td][td]$5,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Nik Stauskas[/td][td]Phi@Cle[/td][td]$4,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo  [/td][td]Mil@NY[/td][td]$7,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Nerlens Noel  [/td][td]Phi@Cle[/td][td]$7,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]Det@Pho[/td][td]$8,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]T.J. McConnell[/td][td]Phi@Cle[/td][td]$4,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Evan Fournier  [/td][td]Tor@Orl[/td][td]$5,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Eric Bledsoe  [/td][td]Det@Pho[/td][td]$7,700[/td][/tr][/table]
Only gonna enter the other one in one.

Last edited:

I'm rolling with the same exact lineup.
Swapped Lowry, Sullinger, and Thornton in place of Morris, McConnell, and Giannis. I just don't have a strong belief in McConnell. I think he regresses to maybe 20pts tonight.
Think I'm rolling with this in cash games

But do y'all like Knight/Giannis or Teague/Klay?
Knight/Giannis
I like this.
Ownership of guys just amongst NT is high.
We're all running off the same information and ideas. 
laugh.gif

^^ Not a fan of the CLE/PHL stack. Jah and Stauskas I like. Lebron you could do, but Noel and Love are fades tonight IMO.

Never been a fan of Lawson, but there's optimism around him tonight so. I like the cash lineup.

Anyone playing Aaron Gordon in cash games?

I need a good 4.8k and below PF on FD

I have $700 left over. Thats the most ive ever had left over in a cash game line up 
laugh.gif

Yeah I got Gordon. Magic don't have any other bigs with Vucevic out, everyone else's production should increase. Gordon can ball.

Probably my cash line up on FD

Lowery

McConnell

Fournier

Sauce Castillo

Gay

Morris

AD

Porzingis

Drummond

Back
Top Bottom