OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

That would defeat the purpose of them going small if they still kept Ezeli there.. Ezeli is bigger than Dray.

So with Dray at the 5, they can bring in Iggy and have Iggy, Barnes, Dray as their frontcourt. Ezeli has been really solid in place of Bogut, but he's only averaging 20 minutes a game despite starting.

Last edited:
Oh okay. Didn't know all that. That makes sense. That's a shame for Festus though. Could do a lot more with more minutes.

I'm gonna have to take a sabbatical from NBA, I been so up & down with it. Noel really imploded a bad lineup for me - I'm currently 22,624th out of 22,700 in this double up

I like the games tomorrow, just not the contests. Best tourneys are for the late games and they're not even that big. Might lay off basketball tomorrow and just watch my free NFL entry.

Tonight was a good night. Played $50, cashed in all my 50/50s and my tourney is getting me $50 right now. Either way I recouped last night's losses and then some so I'm good.

Last edited:
Won my double up, triple up and barely placed in my tourney for the turbo slate. Was flirting with the top 10 in the tourney up until the 3rd quarter of the games then my team went cold for a while and knocked me pretty far back so Im glad to have even placed. Going to continue to focus on these smaller slates since they seem to be easy money.

Won my double up, triple up and barely placed in my tourney for the turbo slate. Was flirting with the top 10 in the tourney up until the 3rd quarter of the games then my team went cold for a while and knocked me pretty far back so Im glad to have even placed. Going to continue to focus on these smaller slates since they seem to be easy money.
4-5 game slates without the 10-1030 games are money. I love playing them, but most nights there's only 2, maybe 3 games.

Free Festus. Dude hit value in half and can't get any run
laugh.gif
 exactly what I was saying earlier. I went off him for today because that happened to me every time I played him. Solid value, but nothing more than that. Dedmon was the smarter pick tonight.. but my lineup was destroyed thanks to Noel. Steph is having an off night too, of course. 

Definitely need to take a night off from NBA tomorrow. I tried making my lineups and didn't like any of the guys other than a few.

Whoa, Festus turning up outta nowhere. Dude just earned me $35 back and is 2pts away from another $25. PLEASE let this man eat.

Back
Top Bottom