OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I'll probably stay away from Blake if ZBo is playing. Even when Zbo is looking off, he seems to always bring it against Blake.

I would also stay away from Rivers tonight. I honestly expect him to be a disaster. Redick and DeAndre may be better options. Its just unpredictable as to how the Grizz may perform tonight against a team they usually play well against.

Lol...reason I always play more than one lineup. I'm still getting the hang of this but one thing I always do is check the top lineups every nite. You pretty much gotta have at least 3 of the best players, a cheap floozy that gets you at least 10 and the rest hovering around 30. Rebounds>points so I like gordon and dedmon vs indy. This one is a lil sketch but if it hits it'll hit big and I'm pretty confident I'll at least cash in 50/50

Last edited:
Lol...reason I always play more than one lineup. I'm still getting the hang of this but one thing I always do is check the top lineups every nite. You pretty much gotta have at least 3 of the best players, a cheap floozy that gets you at least 10 and the rest hovering around 30. Rebounds>points so I like gordon and dedmon vs indy. This one is a lil sketch but if it hits it'll hit big and I'm pretty confident I'll at least cash in 50/50
buddy cp3 is probable dtnbank on ance n austin

90% of the bankroll may be going up tonight. I'm feeling it.
diddy1.gif

laugh.gif

This 2 game express lineup 50/50 can't miss and the late game slate has so many options... maaaaan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom