OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I have a real knack for picking guys for the first time, only for them to have their lowest point total of the season. It happens far too often.

I have a real knack for picking guys for the first time, only for them to have their lowest point total of the season. It happens far too often.
Ariza and Bazemore getting you?

On another note, I think PG 13 is going to struggle hitting value at his new price.

How my express line up already hit 300

i swear these slates man makes me wanna enter them in a main tournament entry

Got Blake going and Dame to go, back 18 in this $25 50/50. Might have a shot since Dame is 9% owned, but I'm really hoping. Not much else panned out. 290 in my express tourney but that's high scoring. 270 in another tourney with Dame to go. If he drops 50 that'll be 320 total which might cash me. It's going down to the wire guys. Ballin 2 days ago and now, not so much 
laugh.gif

youre kidding right? 
laugh.gif
40 aint valu at 10.2k. 50+ is what I need at you. Got dudes for 2-5k less getting 40. MARCUS THORNTON just dropped 45. That's why I'm always so hesitant to go over 9k for a guy. You just limit what I can do elsewhere unless you're dropping 50-70 for me.

Back
Top Bottom