OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I've been rocking with Covington the past few games, faded him tonight.. hope he doesn't haunt me.

Gonna need my Mirza punt to start getting it going too.

Andre Drummond has the easiest matchup , wtf . and this is my first time picking him smh

Kemba the new Conley.

Never again.
exactly 
mean.gif

Yeah, Kemba has likely torpedoed one of my lineups already, don't even matter how everyone else plays.

AD stuffing the stat sheet already

Honestly man, DFS starting to feel like watching Walking Dead for me - don't really enjoy it that much anymore but can't stop because of the investment already made.

Last edited:
One of those nights i shouldve played my tournament line up in cash. Ive learned my lesson DFS Gods.

Shmurda 
pimp.gif

Kemba and Harden 
sick.gif

Mirza started to do something... meanwhile Cory Joseph had a steal in the first minute and proceeded to do nothing with the rest of his time in the 1st half 
laugh.gif

Pat beverly higher owned and outdoing Kemba in ONE HALF. How did I trust dude? Over real deal players like Wall/Reggie/etc. Kills me man. Gotta start sticking with one maybe two lineups. Kills me seeing all these points across different teams. Shoulda trusted Afflalo more too. UGHGHGGHG

I need strong finishes from Kawhi, Millsap, and a big game from Monta. Beverly posting another 15 wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:
I overthought Wall.....and it's costing me big. **** Kemba.
shooting myself not going with him in cash. He had a plus match up. Thought Kemba would  at least hit value.

Im never rostering him or Conley again. Those guys man...

Kemba with 10.6 FD points 
laugh.gif

grade A scumbag. Pat Beverley got more points than him with less than half the cost at halftime.

shooting myself not going with him in cash. He had a plus match up. Thought Kemba would  at least hit value.

Im never rostering him or Conley again. Those guys man...
I mean it's the lakers. He SHOULD have a game, but the way he was trending before last night Ijust figured the second night of a B2B, possible blowout, it was a one night thing. Then the O/U on the CHA/GS game I just figured.....

Only taking Batum and Lamb from CHA. Everyone else dead. DEAD

Aflame Hit, Wall hit, Kristaps Hit, Dray put up a good night. Why didn't I just stick to the numbers? This is what happens when you have a "gut" feeling" 
mean.gif

of course Shmurda going nuts in my tournament line up

im going for a balanced line up or a line up with 1 stud for now on. No more trying to fit as many studs and relying on scrubs to hit or exceed value. 

Back
Top Bottom