OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Just saw a video of dragic in warmups hitting 4 threes in a row . he gonna destroy Westbrook..... Sike, never picking that bum

Cash game, Lowry/Thomas or Rondo/Thomas? 
I'd go with Lowry/Thomas. Denver and Sacramento give up the most FPs to opposing point guards. But I hear Lowry is battling the flu.

Faried and Gary Harris officially out for Denver tonight. King Joffrey anyone?

Final tournament line up

IT2
Joseph
DeRozan
Wade
Durant
Gay
Favors
Booker
Biyombo

Good luck. Let's gets the moooonay :pimp:

Last edited:
Ugh. Caught the Casspi being out do I could adjust in time, but he was one of the only value SFs I liked. So my lineup was crafted around that and I was able to sub him out but I don't like my lineup as ouch now. Of I would of caught it earlier I could have adjusted but I just got out of work and the early games started. Oh well

Last edited:
Thank God i pivoted from Juve Green to Joseph. Favors and Booker sleep or something?

I need this OKC/Mia game to go to OT

I wish that OKC/MIA game would've went to OT. I could've used more cooking from Wade & Russ.

I shouldnt be disappointed in Booker but i am...

Why is it every night i manager to roster a player that decides to play like ****?

and Favors aint doing **** either for his price tag

Booker was highly owned so you're not alone in thinking that.. he's played well when he's gotten the start.

Arthur was definitely the value play of the night so far.. I was worried he wouldn't get enough minutes but I did see that Faried was questionable I just didn't keep up to date on it.

Back
Top Bottom