OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Got an email from DK telling me I had a ticket. No clue where it came from but if it's for free it's for me :lol:.

Update

Wall
Neto
Harden
Richardson
James
Johnson
Nene
Jerebko
Cousins

Idk why I didn't get anyone from the GS/SA game :smh:

Last edited:
I was going with a Kyrie/Bron/Wiggins stack...kicking myself for not having any GSW/SAS exposure...so modified it...2 player CLE/MIN, 3 player GSW/SAS, 2 player CHA/SAC and a filler.

*fingers crossed*

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kemba Walker[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Evan Turner[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Josh Smith[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Timofey Mozgov[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]David West[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 0.00[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: 01/25/2016 2:24 PM EST

Wow...just saw Gasol has a double double ALREADY and it's only the beginning of the 2nd quarter!!! Don't have him in ANY of my line ups but whoever does will probably flourish tonight.

Go ahead and wet the bed Oladipo why dont u

SG position was a hard position to fill outside of Harden

Last edited:
I went Harden /JR Smith. Almost kept Bradley in my lineups. I gotta stop rostering Tyreke,he stinks every time I play him.

Last edited:
Welp multiple donuts in my lineup tonight. Went the injury route and picked sleepers. I'll hold this L :smh:

Lmao @ AD. I was doing research earlier and a couple made references of beware because of how often he gets injured and boom.

I can't stand this dude man

Thankfully i have no shares of AD in my cash games

i think im off AD for the rest of the season. Hope he recovers but this is getting silly.

Thankfully i have no shares of AD in my cash games

i think im off AD for the rest of the season. Hope he recovers but this is getting silly.

I'm done with him man. I hope he's okay..but like you said this is just ridiculous now.

Instead of Tyreke Eating, Toney Douglas is killing for the Pels..Welp, that lineup is done..
Edit.. Who Picks Toney Douglas!:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom