OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

FD lineup locked with Gallo and PJ at SF. Can't decide between the two on DK though

Yarrrrghhhh. Anyone have any thoughts between them? PJ has been seeing more shots recently but his minutes have oddly gone down. Gallo just worries me even with Wilson Two-face Chandler out

FD lineup locked with Gallo and PJ at SF. Can't decide between the two on DK though

Yarrrrghhhh. Anyone have any thoughts between them? PJ has been seeing more shots recently but his minutes have oddly gone down. Gallo just worries me even with Wilson Two-face Chandler out

This may sound ignorant but for 4400, even if Gallo doesn't do well, you're not losing much in your investment.

This may sound ignorant but for 4400, even if Gallo doesn't do well, you're not losing much in your investment.
No it makes sense. But this is the last slot in my lineup, so cost is of no concern. Purely a who do I think is going to score more FP issue.

Adrien Payne starting for Minny

why wont Flip start Dieng??? Hopefully he sees 30+ mins. I have him in two line ups

I've got that lineup that I'm so confident in, that it has to fail or have an injured player out of the gate.

Got that dejavu feeling nah mean.

This dude Covington man 
laugh.gif

Good **** on that $17k tourney hit the other night, awwsome :nthat:.

Yea it's so dope seeing cats in here getting fed.
Funny thing is I asked or wished everyone good luck and said someone post a 10k winner for the thread and awesome said "I got you" then went and did that thing.

Dope AF

Back
Top Bottom