OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Currently at 235...Don't have Russ or KD though. Hopefully Markieff has a big game. Picking Boogie is where I goofed...

Last edited:
LaVine has been consistent as hell....up until tonight 
mean.gif

hopped aboard the train late

One thing about Lavine is he gets his 30+ minutes.

Don't be surprised if he finishes with 30fps, still

Brook Lopez trippin. Rotogrinders suggestions are sus
Do you watch/listen to these podcasts?

https://rotogrinders.com/live

I don't read any of their content, or anyone's content at this point in the season, but I listen to all those pods(when I can) to get an idea of the players that will be targeted for the slate.

Their suggestions usually run hand and hand with the chalk/highest owned plays of the night, simply because it was discussed. 

I keep that in mind when choosing every position.

Coincidence or no?

This lineup has 13 identical entries from 13 different players and will finish 1st, in the late slate with 595 total entrants

These guys all just picked good or, they all have the same type of optimizer/spreadsheet?

INteresting for sure........
[table][tr][th=""]S[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Jrue Holiday[/td][td]10.3%[/td][td]
NO 111 MIN 86 
5:31 4th
[/td][td]6 REB, 3 3PM, 9 AST, 3 STL, 1 TO,27 PTS[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Evan Fournier[/td][td]57.1%[/td][td]
ORL 101 ATL 100 
0:14.8 4th
[/td][td]2 REB, 2 3PM, 4 AST, 2 STL, 2 TO,13 PTS[/td][td]25.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]55.3%[/td][td]
ORL 101 ATL 100 
[/td][td]11 REB, 1 3PM, 4 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO,5 PTS[/td][td]26.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]20.0%[/td][td]
ORL 101 ATL 100 
[/td][td]13 REB, 2 3PM, 6 AST, 4 STL, 5 TO,18 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]51.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Karl-Anthony Towns[/td][td]33.8%[/td][td]
NO 111 MIN 86 
[/td][td]12 REB, 1 AST, 1 BLK, 3 TO, 19 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]37.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Elfrid Payton[/td][td]30.1%[/td][td]
ORL 101 ATL 100 
[/td][td]4 REB, 2 3PM, 5 AST, 1 BLK, 3 STL,2 TO, 20 PTS[/td][td]40.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Aaron Gordon[/td][td]55.5%[/td][td]
ORL 101 ATL 100 
[/td][td]9 REB, 1 3PM, 3 AST, 1 BLK, 1 STL,1 TO, 10 PTS[/td][td]29.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Gorgui Dieng[/td][td]41.2%[/td][td]
NO 111 MIN 86 
[/td][td]12 REB, 1 3PM, 4 AST, 1 BLK, 1 TO,12 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]36.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 302.75[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Do you watch/listen to these podcasts?
https://rotogrinders.com/live

I don't read any of their content, or anyone's content at this point in the season, but I listen to all those pods(when I can) to get an idea of the players that will be targeted for the slate.

Their suggestions usually run hand and hand with the chalk/highest owned plays of the night, simply because it was discussed. 
I keep that in mind when choosing every position.

Never checked out the podcasts i just read the app. The stats they give make sense but tonight with Brook and last week with Porzingis their play of the night screwed me both times.

Im on a bad stretcg all together right now though. I havent even hit min cash in any tourney since the 3rd. I dont play 50/50s maybe i should start

I don't know how Booker just did that, against the Thunder.

Confused over here, especially after watching the entire game.

Booker was on that bs tonight. No way Waiters can guard him. Plus OKC is the 6th worst team against SG's ppg :smh:

My highest score tonight, 348

Id like to see a documentary or something on DFS. See how these "pros" actually operate and ****. I dont really know anything about the elites of the industry.

Back
Top Bottom