OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Should have had Lebron in the SF spot and Kawhi down at F.

Wouldn't have mattered anyway, I already had LMA, the only F worth a damn in the late game. 

Guess now I can upgrade Cole Aldrich huh? Yea I'm cool with it...(I should probably get Parker out of there though, he's the next to DNP or rest even though they just had 10 days off)

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]7

[h3]PMR:[/h3]270

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]M. Dellavedova[/td][td]2.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Rodney Hood[/td][td]32.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]L. Aldridge[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]DeAndre Jordan[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Tony Parker  Q[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Cole Aldrich[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 73.00[/td][/tr][/table]

favors/dudley vs TT/hayward. went with favors dudley tonight 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

NBA is in a partnership with these dfs sites. They should REQUIRE these coaches to have lineups out and set well in advance of the game and have ANY possible injury noted. But yea,Spurs can **** * ****. Thankfully Draftkings has late swap.

Last edited:
Who would have thought that stacking the Utah game was the move.

DFS Gods came out the ASB handing out *** whooping I see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom