OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Bogs saving me in my cash game 
pimp.gif

Need the Sixers bigs to do something

Thank god I faded Turner

Knew I should've went Jennings but I liked my rondo/DLo combo too much

Alphabet :lol: this guy is on his way to another triple double. Amazing

Last edited:
I was an hour off from LU lock..

Put the one LU I had locked into all 1o slots with like 13seconds to spare.

Don't know if it was daylight savings or being on CST when my Daily LU printout was on ET but....I have LMA/PARKER in all 10 lineups
laugh.gif

Hope they turn it up.

If i had harris and Fournier instead of Bradley and Turner...i would be sitting good.

Should've stuck with my rule not to play defensive minded players. Bradley trash

My friend a genius who thinks he can use spreadsheets to come up with some sort of algorithm. I told him to not get to optimistic, but my question to you guys is this.

What kind of stats and data do I need for this to be effective and where do I get it. I don't mind paying for a service

My friend a genius who thinks he can use spreadsheets to come up with some sort of algorithm. I told him to not get to optimistic, but my question to you guys is this.

What kind of stats and data do I need for this to be effective and where do I get it. I don't mind paying for a service
I believe the guys who are the most successful use spreadsheets. (my opinion)

I only use Excel to do Estimates and can barely use it for that, If I was good with it, I'd for sure use them.

Thinking about taking a Class for Excel/Word before MLB starts, would save a lot of research time.

I only use Excel to do Estimates and can barely use it for that, If I was good with it, I'd for sure use them.
Thinking about taking a Class for Excel/Word before MLB starts, would save a lot of research time.

Good stuff bro. Where could I get some good info for spreadsheets ?

Good stuff bro. Where could I get some good info for spreadsheets ?
Youtube

Now if you're asking which System etc. is the best, man I don't know, I've tried watching the Youtube Videos and it was like Spanish to me.

Might make sense to someone who knows the lingo and functions.

Yea I didn't start MLB until around JULY 4th, and it was rough for about 2 weeks learning the "system" and then the players but....a month later I was playing $300 entries and finished the year on the $300 entries.

Crawford ruined this lineup....

[h2]  [/h2]
IVE SCORING
[h6]TEAM: Buffdaddies (2)[/h6][h6]RANK: 73rd[/h6][h6]YTP: 0[/h6][h6]PMR: 84[/h6]
[table][tr][th=""]POS[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]11.2%[/td][td]
LAC 87 SA 108 
0:00 4th
[/td][td]4 REB, 1 3PM, 8 AST, 3 STL, 3 TO,22 PTS[/td][td]44[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Terrence Ross[/td][td]8.6%[/td][td]
TOR 107 MIL 89 
Final
[/td][td]3 REB, 3 3PM, 1 AST, 1 BLK, 1 TO,11 PTS[/td][td]19.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Giannis Antetokounmpo[/td][td]41.2%[/td][td]
TOR 107 MIL 89 
Final
[/td][td]12 REB, 9 AST, 3 BLK, 1 TO, 18 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]53.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Luis Scola[/td][td]4.1%[/td][td]
TOR 107 MIL 89 
Final
[/td][td]7 REB, 1 3PM, 2 AST, 1 TO, 7 PTS[/td][td]18.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Bismack Biyombo[/td][td]68.2%[/td][td]
TOR 107 MIL 89 
Final
[/td][td]13 REB, 1 AST, 2 BLK, 12 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]35.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]3.5%[/td][td]
LAC 87 SA 108 
0:00 4th
[/td][td]1 REB, 3 AST, 6 PTS[/td][td]11.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins[/td][td]66.1%[/td][td]
SAC 18 LAL 4 
5:57 1st
[/td][td]4 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO, 1 PTS[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Rudy Gay[/td][td]41.2%[/td][td]
SAC 18 LAL 4 
5:57 1st
[/td][td]4 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 2 PTS[/td][td]10.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 202.00[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom