OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I've got too many guys putting up duds.. on to the next night.

I had a nice little win streak going so this was due.

Irving got my points than Mirotic, Gibson and Thompson combined 
laugh.gif

my cash line up so shot. I dont think Oladipo and Durant could save it

and Stephenson is killing it in my tournament line up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Bruh I'm telling y'all. Any PG against Chicago. PLAY THEM.

Had a lot of Wall shares tonight :pimp:

**** I almost played beal smh all good tho my SG's flourished

Last edited:
Ay A-Friend did late night/express slates tonight and it's looking great so far. Didn't play much $ wise but it's all about building that confidence up the rest of this week then playing big money next week

I was getting ready to say what happend to Smart, then I see the final score...

edit: Wolves were a dope team to watch before ASB. Terrible watch now

Damn man 7 points separated me (56th) from first place. Gonna go hard with these express/late night LU's from now on

Ay A-Friend did late night/express slates tonight and it's looking great so far. Didn't play much $ wise but it's all about building that confidence up the rest of this week then playing big money next week
Yes sir yes sir.
nthat.gif

I didn't have time to rally any late lineups tonight. I'll throw my tomorrow lineups in when I get home from the office though
pimp.gif

Dwight is really blowing mine right now. Had a feeling I should've just gone Drummond for the same price but like Steebie said he eats against the Clips.

let one of yall talk me into smart smh

still gunna cash if super cool beas and Draymond come correct
Smart was a good play though. Not like he cost $ like the other 75% busts tonight.

Thunder doesn't blow anybody out, much less a Boston@home team. Who knew

I share in your pain though, 

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]21

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Marcus Smart[/td][td]13.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Andrew Wiggins[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Michael Beasley[/td][td]27.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Amir Johnson[/td][td]36.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]43[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]44.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Gorgui Dieng[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Jrue Holiday[/td][td]22[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 250.75[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not mad about smart. I knew the risk he carried it's all good.

Jennings came through and that's more important as j had larger shares

Back
Top Bottom