OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

So anyone going back to the well with Gay since Cousins is out?

Stanley Johnson might be a good punt play if he starts since KCP is out

Wesley Matthews in pretty much all my line ups. No Parsons..coach wants to get him more involved..plays 35+ min and playing back in Portland? Yes please

I'm really big on Matthews which scares me cause it almost seems too storybook to work out. I'll throw him in of course, and i already picked him up after that news in my yahoo league. I need him to be EXTRA lit tonight!

Gay is coaching the all fade team. No way. I'm throwing Mejri out there at center though.

I seriously wanna fade Gay but i'm just too tempted that he might FINALLY have that rare explosion. :smh:

^^I want Crawford too. I hate taking him usually because he only shoots, no other stats, but I can see him jacking continously as LAC tries to keep it close

Houston dreadful against pf. They let Ibaka come back to life last night. Last time they played I think Favors had 43 fd pts. He should at least hit value. I have him in pretty much all my line ups.
Thats what i figured, i have one with KAT, Dirk and Favors. Good luck!

So Stanley Johnson isn't starting. Some dude named Hilliard starting.

Gotta move Johnson out my cash line up

Locked and Good Luck to the thread

Chris Paul

Hollis

Gay

Deing

Salah

Favors

D Will

Pau

Last edited:
Pau scheduled for 24 minutes today.