OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

That's what it is Steebie. Probably $4k left too.
I'll turn in a 1st place GPP tomorrow.
Out on a High note.

Thought i could be cute playing Len over Love in tournaments. I was certain Knight was gonna sit.

Len sucks

Any way to fade PG tonight? Dude is 70% owned in the early only

Edit: nvm, I already did and didn't realize it.

Last edited:
I interchanged Porter, Gay, Beasley, Thompson and Barnes in a few lineups based on Pt/$/K

Beware of Dirk as well. He is 60% owned in early.

Last edited:
Even though they are highly owned in these early games i think it may indicate you have to have them on your team to have a chance to win. The "value" plays will probably determine if you cash, imo.

Even though they are highly owned in these early games i think it may indicate you have to have them on your team to have a chance to win. The "value" plays will probably determine if you cash, imo.

True but there is only one game outside of early so I don't think the percentages will change too much. Granted we have a powerhouse in GSW players but limited value in Philly.

Regardless I agree, value plays are everything tonight.

Last edited:

Fading Wes Matthews this week has obliterated my bankroll, he has to be on his way back to Earth. If I must play him to bring him back down, so be it, done.
Man, I can't do it. 

The guy is a trash DFS player. I know he plays 40 minutes a game but I don't care. He has a perfect matchup too, all the more reason to fade him. **** Wes, man!

Fading him again. 

Last edited:
Lee and Barea looking like the option in Dallas. Let's hope it continues 

Edit: paging Myles Turner :smh:

Last edited:
Mo Buckets 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom