OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

What is Wall and LaVine doing man??

Play pg's vs. Westbrook they say

Play sg's vs Knicks cause they give up the most pts to sg's they say

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I love this thread.

No matter how many L's I'm handed, the love/hate relationship with DFS is too much to resist.

I think I'm done with nba. I know I'm terrible because I think it's been a week since I cashed on a lineup. :lol: I'll just stick with nfl before I lose all my profits.

Input on the MIA game? Looking to capitalize with Winslow, Richardson, Tyler Johnson and Waiters out.

Either go Whiteside/Dragic

Or

James Johnson/Babbit/Derrick Williams.

Let's try this again. Missed cashing by 7 pts last night

Tentative line up

Paul
Thompson
Durant
Love
Mejri
Harrison
Bojan
JGreen

Cashed 3/4 of my lineups last night,missed by 3 fd pts thanks to bum*** lavine and booker being my 2 sg in the one that didn't.

Last edited:
Which combo is better for cash games..

Curry, Hayward and Parker or Durant, Love, Jamychal Green?

F it. This is what I am going with. Expecting the L 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
PG
[/td][td]Andrew Harrison[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Wayne Ellington[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Kevin Durant[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Hassan Whiteside[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Evan Fournier[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Jabari Parker[/td][td]  [/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Salah Mejri[/td][/tr][/table]

Paul
Thompson
Hayward
Parker
Mejri
Harrison
Williams
Curry

Good luck all..let's get this schmoney :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom