OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Last minute editing and I had to stick with Payton even with $1K left over, wasn't happy at all.

Very happy with that 54 pt 10X performance doe :pimp:

Same thing happened to me 
laugh.gif
 had 4.7k left and Payton just fit 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Jrue Holiday[/td][td]36.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Leandro Barbosa[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kevin Durant[/td][td]36.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Zach Randolph[/td][td]32.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]15.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]45.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]55.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Elfrid Payton[/td][td]54.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 285.00[/td][/tr][/table]

lesson learned. Never rostering any Cavalier outside of the big 3

this team is awful without them. Thought JR would step up but nope.

Rostered both JR and Frye 
mean.gif

I had Oubre in my line up then switch to Frye cause got word he was starting

only to find out he'll be coming off the bench after lock.

both the same damn price

Last edited:
Man I suck. Haven't even min cashed in a week.. My punts have been fire lately almost every slate.. I fade the westbrooks and the hardens always cause they ain't worth it but my high range 7-9k guys have been killing me lately..

No more rostering expensive,overrated ,pay off their price 1 game outta 10 players like Paul George,Brook Lopez...add Horford to the list ***** ***
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Im 3 spots away from not cashing....hell im basically not cashing. Frye 5.75 DK points did not help AT ALL!

i learned my lesson tho. Never trusting these bums if star players sit out. I dont know why i thought Frye would reach value.

Back
Top Bottom