OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

How much do you guys take players coming off a back to back into account?

Wiggins has a good matchup against Denver, but coming off a 41 minute game against Cleveland last night. Also thinking about PG13 against the Cavs.

But how much does that stuff go into your decision making?

cashed 2/3 of my LUs 

played $100 walked away with $123 ill take it esp with a 0 from one of my guys. I wont name him caused I'm embarrassed i picked him lolol they were getting smacked at one point i thought he come in for a second but nope. I had to be the only one to pick him to at a whopping 0.10% in the $27 lolol but hey that LU still cashed with a damn 0

passing on the 14 game slate find me in the turbos and Late, Later tourneys 

^ don't know but I doubt it. Lot of the max entries guys play both sites. Wouldn't be smart for them to just have one site. That's just my opinion tho.

looks like im doing the 10:30 2 game slate $27 4x

its the only "decent" payout compared to the others.. Not counting the 14 game slate

Tentative line up

Westbrook
Harris
Beasley
Hernangomez
Hernangomez

Porzingis
Frye

I have $6000 left at guard. Hardaway, Nelson or Oladipo? Cash game btw

I wanted to put a lot behind my main slate lineup but missed my chance. Only got a $2 double up in.

Played a $10 double up on the late slate and lost, but my first LU hit 330. 
mean.gif

Should have put it all down tonight. Finished first in my $10 50/50. In the green since returning to DFS at the all star break. I like it.

FD doesn't have an ASG slate. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't do good on two game slates. Seems like I'm always a player away from cashing. So it's hard for me to risk it all knowing something like that could happen especially in cash games.

Anyone taking a crack at hockey??

I don't do good on two game slates. Seems like I'm always a player away from cashing. So it's hard for me to risk it all knowing something like that could happen especially in cash games.

Anyone taking a crack at hockey??

I'll never touch hockey. I've messed around with Golf before.

Back
Top Bottom