OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Nice one awwsome :smokin

If i would've entered in that contest last night, I would've came in 3rd place :lol:

Tonight's slate is gonna be another doozy.

awwsome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good luck take that tourney down for nt

Somebody make that NT tourney!
We need a head count and money details worked out. I'll set it up if you guys want. I guess PM me your usernames or post em here and by like 5:30 I'll see how many people we have and get it together.

I'm personally not trying to break the bank :lol:. I'd be cool with a $5-$10-$20 buy in. I guess payouts would be dependant on how many people we had.

One of my line ups without Westbrook

Lillard
Smith
DeRozan
Greek Freak
Gay
Wright (hoping he starts)
Noel
TROB
Kanter

Get free plane tickets, chauffeur and 3 night stay at the Ritz-Carlton.

Also I'm guaranteed at least $14,000 no matter what place I come in.

YO!!!! I been on vacay but came back to this great news. AYO! Congrats man!!!! That's dope as hell. Have fun bruh. :smokin

Good**** man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

What does the WFBBC Finals ticket entail?

Get free plane tickets, chauffeur and 3 night stay at the Ritz-Carlton.

Also I'm guaranteed at least $14,000 no matter what place I come in.

That's sick man :pimp:

Real dope.

I've joined that contest twice..placed 6th and 7th both times :lol: so close man. Wish it was only one entry per person, I think I'd place one of these days.

Last edited:
I like Kawhi more, he has more upside against a team giving up 107 points a game over the last 9.

Chandler Parsons can't guard him in any fashion and they give up a lot of rebounds.

Philly has been the 6th best defensive team in the L and have been especially good against forwards.

Also Kawhi is playing in a meaningful game for playoff position while Rudy is playing for stats at this point.

Back
Top Bottom