OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

mean.gif
Ya feel me

Lorenzo Brown for 4400, anyone?

I almost feel Greasy Greg Vasquez offers 'bout the same production if not greater in the very same game.

Just trying to get a feel for some of the value plays of the day

Last edited:
Lorenzo Brown for 4400, anyone?

I almost feel Greasy Greg Vasquez offers 'bout the same production if not greater in the very same game.

Just trying to get a feel for some of the value plays of the day

Vasquez is trash and Brown getting close to 40 minutes as long as Martin sits.

Its been rough week and a half...  Last deposit for me until playoffs, I'm gonna try to be completely unbiased, I felt like I should have seen Blake having a good game especially with Draymond out 
mean.gif

My research time went away recently and the site I used (rotowire) for starting lineups is kind of bunk now.
Every night for the last 5-6 weeks, half the starters and players are listed as GTD (game time decision) so I just backed way off

One of my tournament line ups

McCallum
Vasquez
DeRozan
Beal
Batum
Henderson
LMA
Gasol
Kanter

edit - switching out McCallum, Vasquez, Beal and Henderson for Lin, LaVine, Lou Williams and Budinger

Last edited:
Lin byke tonight
Thankful for my WFS championship.

edit - switching out McCallum, Vasquez, Beal and Henderson for Lin, LaVine, Lou Williams and Budinger
I like Ray tonight. He posted the second best line behind Gay on Monday vs. the Grizz. With Rudy concussed and out, more shots and offense required from McCallum. Not an ideal deep shooter at PG but he'll also offer assists and boards.

Back
Top Bottom