Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

I thought it was about time for an official dance thread.� To start it off, are we going to act like Chris Brown didn't kill this performance.�

you big dummy wrote:

The head iso in the second vid was crazy around the 0:54 second mark.�

I thought it was about time for an official dance thread.� To start it off, are we going to act like Chris Brown didn't kill this performance.�

you big dummy wrote:

The head iso in the second vid was crazy around the 0:54 second mark.�

The final battle my crew won in an event that happened last weekend. My crew is on the left.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

The final battle my crew won in an event that happened last weekend. My crew is on the left.

pimp.gif
Nice.  Which one is you?

Originally Posted by cguy610

pimp.gif
Nice.� Which one is you?
I wasn't in this one I actually, I've been on and off with a groin injury. I've been taking the time to get more strength with my upper body and thinking of new stuff so I can come back for a battle in May and destroy everyone. I think this might be the most recent battle I have on film, it was in November. I blazed up super hard before I even came to the battle for personal reasons... Some people blaze every time they battle, but it gets me super disoriented
grin.gif
I was first to go out in this battle

Originally Posted by cguy610

pimp.gif
Nice.� Which one is you?
I wasn't in this one I actually, I've been on and off with a groin injury. I've been taking the time to get more strength with my upper body and thinking of new stuff so I can come back for a battle in May and destroy everyone. I think this might be the most recent battle I have on film, it was in November. I blazed up super hard before I even came to the battle for personal reasons... Some people blaze every time they battle, but it gets me super disoriented
grin.gif
I was first to go out in this battle

Back
Top Bottom