Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

Best choreo I've seen in a while -- especially 1:23-1:37

Last edited:

dammmn that brought me back....dream team right there

shaun evaristo was legend to me back then....learned so much good music from that guy

^ He was definitely inspiration back when he first started Movement Lifestyle. I have some of his old pieces saved -- Bed Rest, his pieces with Jill Meyers, etc.

No idea what he's been up to, but looks like he embraced the hippie look. 
laugh.gif

Thought he'd be more popular than Lyle, but Lyle's just killing it after his stint with Timberlake.

Last edited:
^ He was definitely inspiration back when he first started Movement Lifestyle. I have some of his old pieces saved -- Bed Rest, his pieces with Jill Meyers, etc.

No idea what he's been up to, but looks like he embraced the hippie look.  :lol:

Thought he'd be more popular than Lyle, but Lyle's just killing it after his stint with Timberlake.

i dont know those pieces...

i know he danced for jbiebs not too long ago...i remember seeing him in the background dancing lol

this is probably the first video i saw of him

^ Damn, that's an old video. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, Shaun works with Nick DeMoura (who was an OG member of Movement Lifestyle and is now Bugatti Bieb's main choreographer)

Shaun is in As Long As You Love Me (wearing the shades) + some others --

Last edited:
Oh, i must be much older than you then lol. I remember when he came out with ML stuff, but it think that was a good amount of time after i saw the first video.

I really liked his HoB and Glory piece.

Oh, i must be much older than you then lol. I remember when he came out with ML stuff, but it think that was a good amount of time after i saw the first video.

I really liked his HoB and Glory piece.
Dude's always been a great choreographer. I have no idea what happened in the interim years from 2012 to now.

Haven't seen him do any pieces besides choreo for Biebs.

Back
Top Bottom