OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, Well I'd take the employees word then, as I am just posting a third parties info.

I just texted him who he spoke to, will update once I get word from him.

instances like this - you need to speak to a manager. they're less likely to give you a BS answer

Will the stock locator work on the infrared XIs or, as usual, will it just say 'none available anywhere'?

Ontario
Jordan 11 retro Concords for infants 8c-10c they flying fast af
Jordan 6 retro infants FSR royal purple
Kd 7 bad apples FSR
There's some grey and blue Kobe 9 low ids on hash size 9
Jordan 29 black gym red size 10

Last edited:
Ontario
Jordan 11 retro Concords for infants 8c-10c they flying fast af
Jordan 6 retro infants FSR royal purple
Kd 7 bad apples FSR
There's some grey and blue Kobe 9 low ids on hash size 9
Jordan 29 black gym red size 10
Would you happen to remember how much the KD 7 Good Apples are going for?

Jersey gardens hasn't had anything good in months like they used to.

I keep wasting time and gas going there  
mean.gif

Yesterday I was lucky enough to walk into camarillo and grab infrared xi's unknowningly. Havent had that happen in yearsss..... then word spread and as I walked out some guy was filling up his minivan with about 10 pairs.

anyways.... they have the New USA Dream Team Destroyer Jackets for $200 plus 30% off.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to walk into camarillo and grab infrared xi's unknowningly. Havent had that happen in yearsss..... then word spread and as I walked out some guy was filling up his minivan with about 10 pairs.

anyways.... they have the New USA Dream Team Destroyer Jackets for $200 plus 30% off.

Good deal. Those destroyer jackets aint cheap

Wonder if they would do a phone order if they still have the jacket?

The navy with white sleeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom