OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste your time...my local nike outlet got nothing good. No additional discounts off the wall....Woodbury commons BTW..

Nike stores used to get the coupons by the box load, hundreds of them, and they'd hand them out at the register to anybody. Now they give them 5 per employee with their paycheck. They have become very stingy. So don't be surprised when they ask where you got it.
They may ask because some stores do a contest with their employees to see who can hand the most out 

Its 15 per employee, not 5.

They just don't hand them out anymore because stores having a budget to meet each day and if someone already has a bunch of stuff in there hands and is at the register, why would the store give them 30% off? Its meant for employees friends and family, or whoever just bugs the employee year round for the discount. This is there chance to now use it.

I'm surprised you guys are having trouble even getting a coupon or two. Literally just ask and most employees will give it to you.

There is a sz 10.5 infrared VI that was returned at seattle premium if anyone wants to give it a shot. Saw it on the counter and asked the guy ringing me up about them, not my size.

360-716-3120

This is my first post. I have been reading for awhile. I am just a mom trying to get deals for a sneaker loving son. I just went to the rosemont illinois factory store. I forgot my f&f card but had my son send me a picture of the bar code. They scanned it from my phone but told me it was a one time use. I had to put my order together with my sister. I think I got some good buys.
View media item 1288730.
The Lebron x were 109.99 so $77 after f&f. View media item 1288740The kids Lebron xi were 54.97 so $38.48 after f&f. I saw lebron x in size 11,11.5,12. Other deals that I got were kids air jordan 1 retro 99 for $39.37. Nike elite backpack for $39.20 and kd backpack for $33.60. Hope this is helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Concord Foams are now marked down on Nike.com. But not at outlet prices.

Last edited:

They just don't hand them out anymore because stores having a budget to meet each day and if someone already has a bunch of stuff in there hands and is at the register, why would the store give them 30% off? Its meant for employees friends and family, or whoever just bugs the employee year round for the discount. This is there chance to now use it.

I'm surprised you guys are having trouble even getting a coupon or two. Literally just ask and most employees will give it to you.
The employees here always act like they have no clue what I am talking about smh...

@aj1223   
nthat.gif
 updates!  

They rolling out box loads of the Nike Sports Wear box in the background too. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed every single time I go there. I hate it, never has anything.
WBC is a tourist attraction... Not an outlet anymore
They had barely anything good...All bought was a pair of Safari Janoski for $24.97 + 30% = $17. 

Especially since they expanded...never again...I notice the employees that works outside the men shoe section are Dbags...especially the one rocking the CG 9s today..I bet he is reading this right now....Cocky **** wanka...

Gonna hit up Tanger RH or Paramus this weekend so Ill give another update...

They had barely anything good...All bought was a pair of Safari Janoski for $24.97 + 30% = $17. 

Especially since they expanded...never again...I notice the employees that works outside the men shoe section are Dbags...especially the one rocking the CG 9s today..I bet he is reading this right now....Cocky **** wanka...

Gonna hit up Tanger RH or Paramus this weekend so Ill give another update...
damn man, i came up there on 2 pairs of MC flyknit trainers for $120 total... staff was very nice too... that was before the construction...

jersey gardens had no sale going on as of yet but did have a few lebrons up and concord foams too

no good sales on clothing either...

to encourage them to come back. It's called good customer service

Just finished some Xmas shopping in Livermore. Wasnt asked where I got the coupon from or anything, so they seem pretty chill here.

Anyway, nothing special except there was a returned Crimson/pink flyknit racer in a mens 10.5 for $120 at the counter. Would be a great pick up with the coupon if it's your size.

damn man, i came up there on 2 pairs of MC flyknit trainers for $120 total... staff was very nice too... that was before the construction...

jersey gardens had no sale going on as of yet but did have a few lebrons up and concord foams too

no good sales on clothing either...
Things have changed....

This is friends and family is some bs. They only let you buy 5 shoes total per coupon.
mean.gif

Woodbury NY

29.99 for 3 colors

Lmao...you know thats BS..there was 2 dudes that walked in and bought up all the Concord foams and the Lebrons Elite (10 at a time each person) with the F&F coupon lol...

How I know? I was next to their cash register paying for my stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom