OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Smithfield, NC

those RED TB Kobe IX's pictured above (look red to me in pic), were marked 79.97 and had the 30% off tag on there, bout $56 without shipping

them joints hot son 
happy.gif

The factory store in Pleasant Prairie, WI had a pair of Elephant Foamposites in sz 12.5 for $150, Air Trainer 3's in the Knicks colorway for $55 plus 30% off in sizes 10-10.5, and a few pairs of Command Forces on the hash wall.

Nike retail stores do not do promo codes. The first update is for the website. The second is outlined pretty clearly.
That's why I love you.

Got a price adjustment on some things I bought last week, including a red TF and got back $60.

nthat.gif

The Nike Outlet in St Augustine has 30% off the hash wall and clearance clothing today. Parking was a zoo so go early or late for all those shopping.

That's why I love you.

Got a price adjustment on some things I bought last week, including a red TF and got back $60.

:nthat:

Hey did you have to bring your item back to get the price adjusted? Also, do they need the shoe in stock to be able to do that? Thanks

Hey did you have to bring your item back to get the price adjusted? Also, do they need the shoe in stock to be able to do that? Thanks
I went empty handed but the manager was ringing me up/adjusting so he said next bring the items in but I got back $51 

Orlando Clearance 20% off mens and womens, 30% off shorts and t shirts. SHOULD apply to most if not all clearance stores.

View media item 1845232
FSR at Woodbury, NY.

-Bonded TF in red size L.
-TF funnel neck in blue sizes S-L but only a couple left.
-Bunch of Kobe X Easter on the hash wall (30% off) sizes 10-12
-Bunch of gray/gum Metcons for $40 with the 30 off on hash wall sizes 9.5-11

Mambacurials were $160 with no extra disco though.

Last edited:

Thanks.  Do you know if the boxes are complete?  Like top not cut off?  Plus they aren't B-Grades right?

Do you know if they double box?  I will try give them a call and see.  I'm just weary giving info over the phone.  Thanks.
If you're looking for the best deals, a lot will have box tops cut. If you care about quality of packaging then outlet phone orders may not be for you. Also the safest way to order over the phone is with a giftcard.

appreciate this, i missed these in my city and never had a chance apparently only like 2 stores got them. anyways i'll say it once and i'll say it again, this store has the worst customer service I've ever experienced EVER. i was put on hold 10 minutes a piece and would have to hang up and call back repeatedly just to be put back on hold. finally called and asked for a manager and got through, didn't offer a cent off or even a sorry. I'm sure this store is extremely busy but all it takes is call back later or we'll take your number.
South chicago is one of the worst nike stores in terms of customer service and cleanliness that I've been to.  Some of the best merch and prices tho.

South chicago is one of the worst nike stores in terms of customer service and cleanliness that I've been to.  Some of the best merch and prices tho.
i now see that. I'm sure because of volume it gets looked past but that place is horrible and if i had any better options i would definitely never deal with them again. the 2 worse experiences I've ever had ANYWHERE.

Tanger Outlets, Grand Rapids (616) 583-0754

New Outlet. Had some nice stuff. Clearance apparel was additional 30% off and Hash was the same. Had three M's Tech Fleece Aeroloft reversible jacket for $199 plus the discount. Had regular 1 MM camo Tech Fleece pants for $99 with no additional discounts.

View media item 18459399-11 sizes

View media item 1845941Two size 9's and Four size 15's.

Last edited:
I called South Chicago on Thursday to see about some shoes since the girlfriend lives up there i was driving up and was going to stop by if they had anything in my size decent, called the first time and got a Marcus who told me to call back when they open at 10 am (it was 9:48)...i then told him i was heading that way and was going to purchase some shoes if they had my size, he hung up on me. I called right back and got a Kevin, he put me on their hold music and never got back to me after 20 minutes so i hung up. Lost business there...

I called South Chicago on Thursday to see about some shoes since the girlfriend lives up there i was driving up and was going to stop by if they had anything in my size decent, called the first time and got a Marcus who told me to call back when they open at 10 am (it was 9:48)...i then told him i was heading that way and was going to purchase some shoes if they had my size, he hung up on me. I called right back and got a Kevin, he put me on their hold music and never got back to me after 20 minutes so i hung up. Lost business there...

Lmao! It's a community store, they do NOT give a single fudge. They make most of their money off calling resellers when good stuff comes in. They did just get a new store manager. He used to be a manager of the employee store in memphis. But no change will take place, Nike will be nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom