OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Nice I want to get those 1.5s to paint, thatd be such a cheap price. I searched tanger outlets Michigan and a few pop up. Can you point me to the correct number? Did it look like a lot of people were getting them?

Sorry - I'll update my original post as well with the number...

Tanger Outlets, Grand Rapids (616) 583-0754

I was there for probably 15 minutes and didn't see anyone walking around with them or even stopping to take a look at them.

Other notable things i saw and picked up last night Orlando Factory Store - iDrive

LeBron XII Low (GS) FSR (3.5-7) $69.99 - 30%

Nike Air Max 2015 Game Royal FSR (3.5-7)  $69.99 - 30%

Nike Air Max 2015 White  FSR (3.5-7) $69.99 - 30%

Some Bordeaux Size 11C & 13C  $69.99 on Hash wall with an extra 30%

Some Melo Gold 1's toddler sizes on hash wall 

30% off for hash wall and clearance item still in effect? I wad at local outlet in jersey and didn't see any of those markdowns or sales... Must be extended from the holidays..

Thanks for the info appreciate it. Need to hold myself back from spending money on these lol. Bought too many sneakers this month.
My local one in Nj Jersey Gardens has them for 99, big difference.

30% off for hash wall and clearance item still in effect? I wad at local outlet in jersey and didn't see any of those markdowns or sales... Must be extended from the holidays..

I was at jersey shore two hrs ago and still going on there

Dont waste time going to Camarillo... I would have taken pics but.... they would be just as boring as the air max, nike sweatshirt, and sock pics everyone keeps posting.

Stopped by Nike Outlet Folsom,CA last night. Nothing that blew me away but plenty of deals. Tons of Kobe X, LeBron Zoom Soldier 9s on hash with 30% but prices were still in the $90-$110 range before discount. 

6hb2wAo.jpg

ghKHi1v.jpg

Voo9Akr.jpg

OcntZYs.jpg

Sorry to hear about the recent bad experiences with phone orders. I cant really blame them. Do you want to spend 20-30 minutes getting 3-8 in-store sales or just 1 over the phone?  That you then have to package and enter all the shipping info? Its got to be a bit of a pain. With that said I recently had the exact opposite experience.

On Saturday night I did a Nike chat to see what the closest store near me had the Air Command Force style 684715-100 in my size. They informed me the nearest store was Las Vegas South - #55. It's 6-8 hours away so I decided to call and do a phone order on Sunday. The whole process took about 24-30 minutes and while I was put on hold several times I never felt like I wasn't a priority.  They were friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable.  The shoes arrived today (Tuesday) double boxed and with the receipt inside. They even honored the in store promotion. Not sure what the inventory is but here is the price info:

$99.97 + 30% off. After tax, shipping, and everything they came out to $83.82. Not the steal of the century but I was really happy. Awesome service. I know its only 6-8 hours away but getting the shoes this quick with the cheapest shipping option is very welcome. Shout out to the Las Vegas South store. They will receive a good survey response from me.

Most of the stores that I had inquired about Kobes were generally helpful, I would say however, there are some reps out there that are straight up lazy. For example, this lady in a East Coast store ask me the name of the shoe, color and size, I gave her the style and color code and then asked me what shoe was it. I told her the model and she straight up said, we don't have that shoe. She emphatically said again, we don't have that shoe!

So then I asked her if someone at the store can help locate the shoe in another store, good thing I got transferred to another rep. And what do you know, the shoe was there and I got the phone order done in 25 mins.

Just like in any company, you got your high achievers, good workers and the lazy people. lol, Hopefully everyone here will get the super helpful people.

Happy Hunting everyone and have a Happy and Safe New Year!

Anyone know of a way I can fill out more than 2 surveys a week using different emails?

used to be able to clear cookies but that seems to not work anymore

Anyone know of a way I can fill out more than 2 surveys a week using different emails?

used to be able to clear cookies but that seems to not work anymore
I do 2 on my laptop, iPad, and iPhone. Then ill use other peoples haha

fashion outlets in Chicago had LJ 12s in the Merlot color way for 109 plus 30% off.

is there a directory for all the clearance stores and outlets across the country?

Placed a phone order for de la highs for $34.97 - 30% off at seaside, Oregon store...came out to $55 shipped for 2 pairs.

Ask for Chris if u calling, great guy, very helpful, actually told me to wait a few days ago to get em so I can get 30% off, put em on hold for me.

11.5 was biggest size left

Last edited:
Been a while since I placed a phone order...completed one yesterday with South Side (damn I miss John) and the rep said the 30% off hash is instore only and didn't honor it...should I call back and ask to speak to someone else?

Been a while since I placed a phone order...completed one yesterday with South Side (damn I miss John) and the rep said the 30% off hash is instore only and didn't honor it...should I call back and ask to speak to someone else?

That's up to you. Many outlets don't honor in store promos.

Back
Top Bottom