OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stopped nationwide longtime ago if  people  get on the same page  maybe we can get it back Its just a thought though nothing is impossible

Last edited:
Stopped in Bergen town center yesterday. Wasn't much catching my eye, but here's what I remember. Hash was extra 30% off

Hash:
Kobe IX TB navy and royal sizes 13-16 on hash for &89.99
One pair of retro 7 Olympics or whatever you call the ones that releases this year size 14. $129.99
Hyperdunk 08's red in small to mid range sizes. Didn't check price

Regular aisles:
All white roshes $69.99
Two dif color ways of KD 8's $90
Hyperquickness royal and navy tb 44.97 plus an additional 30% off. Think it was mostly bigger sizes.
Air max all out flyknit one colorway was 170 and one was 130

Sorry it's just off the top of my head. Hope this can help someone.

I got an NDC coupon I have no intention of using. Expires sometime in January. Figure I'd let NT have it.

Not sure how much use it'll be with the LEGEND25 promo going on, but I suppose it could help for those of you not looking at clearance items.

First to PM takes it.

EDIT: dang y'all are quick. Claimed.

Last edited:
Castle Rock, CO No Phone orders. 30% off hash (nothing but junk), 30% off clearance apparel, lots of womens tech fleece items with 30-50% off.

View media item 2278779
View media item 2278780

Colorado Mills, CO - same promotions as castle rock. Most things were 30-40% off.... but they didn't have anything interesting for Nike. They had some jordans, and some jordan 14s that were white with dark green. Saw a couple there arguing about the 14s. The guy was trying to buy them but his girl kept telling him that they were the ugliest shoes she has ever seen. :rofl: He was like "But these are retros!" and she kept saying "Thats the ugliest **** I've ever seen.... especially for $100" .... I didn't see if they ended up getting them or not :lol:

Last edited:
My San Diego peeps:
Viejas clearance outlet: 30 percent off entire store
My buddy went there to check out what they had, line was insane.

They had Size 14 Kobe Xs and Lebron 13s 89.99 before 30 percent discount, but I decide not to cop
View media item 2279033
He copped
Jordan city knit pants in size L only :$17.49 after 30 percent off discount in this CW:
View media item 2279040
Nike pro combat compression shirts in large: $9.99 after discount

Nike epic pant in medium:$13.99 after discount
Nike tailwind v neck shirts in black in medium:$13.99 after discount

And last but not least he grabbed these: size 11.5

View media item 2279044

View media item 2279043
Last one in the store. But he also spotted Neymar 5 lows in GS sizes.

Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance Discount Info (taken from the Skyview Mall website):

Tuesday 12/27 through Monday 1/2

40% off ALL Young Athlete Footwear and Apparel
30% off ALL Women’s Footwear and Apparel
30% off ALL Men’s Footwear and Apparel
30% off ALL Equipment

Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance Discount Info (taken from the Skyview Mall website):

Tuesday 12/27 through Monday 1/2

40% off ALL Young Athlete Footwear and Apparel

30% off ALL Women’s Footwear and Apparel

30% off ALL Men’s Footwear and Apparel

30% off ALL Equipment

Now I know where I'll be for my morning break. Now to beat off (pause) those resellers

Now I know where I'll be for my morning break. Now to beat off (pause) those resellers
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to beat the resellers...unless there are already inside store 5 min before opening...some reseller have that access.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to beat the resellers...unless there are already inside store 5 min before opening...some reseller have that access.

Yea the store opens at 10 they at checkout by 9:55. Go figure.

Everything was right except the kids portion. No extra on kids.

and nothing worth getting... Figured id say that before the lurker texts me later lol

The best way to beat the resellers at that store is either luck or going there during the week when they don't have any discounts going on. The way they run that store is lame though. Even if you do find heat, the quantity is low or they're charging retail or above what other Nike clearance stores are selling for.

The best way to beat the resellers at that store is either luck or going there during the week when they don't have any discounts going on. The way they run that store is lame though. Even if you do find heat, the quantity is low or they're charging retail or above what other Nike clearance stores are selling for.

Did you mention that the info is on the mall website or they didn't give a ****?

Well I work for DSNY and my lunch is at 10a so I pretty much am there everyday at 10. And the same gang beats me all the time.

Yea the heat I have seen/copped has been a lil pricey but still cheap enough to buy.

And yea I showed them the website and they said that was for this Monday that just passed

Yea the store opens at 10 they at checkout by 9:55. Go figure.

and nothing worth getting... Figured id say that before the lurker texts me later lol
Then it's not the reseller problem...it's the Nike employee that allow this dumb shhiittt to happen...if they don't allow them reseller can't cope like that 

Nike Vacaville,Ca doing 30% off hash and clearance clothing

Tech fleece still normal $79-$100 no extra discounts.

30% off clearance sports bags and gloves

A few TB 3s were at the register sz8 &10

Line was decent for checkout.

I was finally able to cop the talarias that I've been watching for almost a month. I Thank my wife for telling me not to buy them when they were still in the isles for 69.99. Found them today for $35 + 30% + $5 survey walked out at $21.xx

View media item 2280388

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom