OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ridiculous how they let these same resellers camp out at Potomac Mills outlet smh...anyways...

Peyton Manning on field SB50 jerseys sz L $49
AJ1 low red metallic only saw sz11 $69
Some tech fleece gear scattered throughout I found some tapered pants in black, maroon, and grey for $59...the reseller got all the tops it seems, I didn't search.

30% footwear and apparel

It's ridiculous how they let these same resellers camp out at Potomac Mills outlet smh...anyways...

Peyton Manning on field SB50 jerseys sz L $49
AJ1 low red metallic only saw sz11 $69
Some tech fleece gear scattered throughout I found some tapered pants in black, maroon, and grey for $59...the reseller got all the tops it seems, I didn't search.

30% footwear and apparel

If you have an issue with re sellers camping out at the outlets you need to take action.

First, talk to the store manager in person and politely state your concerns about the re-sellers abusing the privilege of shopping and camping out.
Second, follow-up with a written certified letter confirming your discussion and again list your concerns.
Third, call the main Nike number and request the contact info for the regional manager who has responsibility over Potamac Mills.
Write him/her a new letter or email and express your concerns. Don't forget to include a copy of the letter you sent to the store manager so it's documented.

The store manager should now take action against the re sellers. It's possible the store manager will ban them from the store or limit their purchases to 1x of each shoe.

I think this will be the most expeditious way to handle this situation.

I'm sure some of you remember Nike banning the guy who owned the Shoezeum in Vegas from buying from any Nike outlet in Nevada.

PS: it would be helpful to snap a few photos of the re sellers who line up outside the store or resellers who have 25 pairs of the same shoe at the register, and include that with the letter. Photographic proof is always helpful in these situations

Last edited:
Who's to say the manager isn't friends with the resellers and feeding them info on what arrives and when? Thus the one allowing the BS

Who's to say the manager isn't friends with the resellers and feeding them info on what arrives and when? Thus the one allowing the BS

No one except his boss who may have an issue with it.

I'm not saying this will stop all of it but if enough folks complain I'm sure there will be changes

Last edited:
If you have an issue with re sellers camping out at the outlets you need to take action.

First, talk to the store manager in person and politely state your concerns about the re-sellers abusing the privilege of shopping and camping out.
Second, follow-up with a written certified letter confirming your discussion and again list your concerns.
Third, call the main Nike number and request the contact info for the regional manager who has responsibility over Potamac Mills.
Write him/her a new letter or email and express your concerns. Don't forget to include a copy of the letter you sent to the store manager so it's documented.

The store manager should now take action against the re sellers. It's possible the store manager will ban them from the store or limit their purchases to 1x of each shoe.

I'm sure some of you remember Nike banning the guy who owned the Shoezeum in Vegas from buying from any Nike outlet in Nevada.

PS: it would be helpful to snap a few photos of the re sellers who line up outside the store or resellers who have 25 pairs of the same shoe at the register, and include that with the letter. Photographic proof is always helpful in these situations
Valid points. Repped.

don't take this the wrong way but this seems like ALOT...

General question....you think local stores really care?? Last I checked Nikes a business...Managers are evaluated on store profitability and customer satisfaction scores...

For the life of me I can't understand WHY after all these years it's still the same complaining about resellers in this thread...

These dudes are there DAILY...not just friends and family ...not just during 30% off hash...not JUST cause we got some limited **** in...DAILY...

NT heads (I'm one included) are CHEAP as ****...we want it for as cheap and possible...(why pay more when you can pay less)

These dudes are there on a Tuesday in February buying in BULK....

When John was in South Side (gotta be 8-9 years ago) he was very helpful with phone orders and then there's Will in receiving in PIgeon was around you could hit him up and he would tell you what's on the manifest....but don't get it twisted...THEN just like TODAY...people who make it there business was killing both spots...(oldsole is still killing it to this day)

I was in Flushing Thursday...Asian crew was following the stock boys around whenever they would come out...

Am I mad...nah that's there business...they are putting in the time...

Remember ...we just VISIT the outlets...these dudes live there...

Ain't no one biting the hand that feeds them

I've connected with dudes over the years and can get heads up if I need it....instead of complaining start building relationships...fill out survey cards...come show love on a Tuesday....ask what product they are trying to move...

Or..be like the rest of us...accept the fact that you win some you lose some...

Who's complaining? I've been frequenting Nike Outlets since the early 2000's, I know the game. I'm good with the manager at my closest outlet and I get the scoop on a lot of stuff, so I can't be the pot calling the kettle black. I couldn't care less what they do or how they spend their time or money. It's not that serious to me, as that's why I posted a pic laughing at them hanging out in there.

Who's complaining? I've been frequenting Nike Outlets since the early 2000's, I know the game. I'm good with the manager at my closest outlet and I get the scoop on a lot of stuff, so I can't be the pot calling the kettle black. I couldn't care less what they do or how they spend their time or money. It's not that serious to me, as that's why I posted a pic laughing at them hanging out in there.
agreed....dudes sending certified letters and taking pics...

Just seems like ALOT...just to get some sock darts for $29...

Went to the Woodbury, Oregon outlet yesterday, 12/30. Place was picked over pretty well.

Jordan Xs in NY, Chi, and Char all FSRs for $119.

Saw Grass Mills in Ft.Lauderdale, FL. Not a FSR in any of these, but not a limited amount of sizes though either. They didn't have my size, 14, in any of them but they had a bunch, didn't feel like asking what all they had in what size, sorry.
GALLERY]
View media item 2282586

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom