OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the Carlsbad Nike Outlet during a work trip. Probably the worst Outlet I have ever been too. Must have been because of the size? Small selection of shoes and apparel. They had no Jordan Brand at all. Had some Sock Darts for 54 in mostly size 10 and up. All white Hyperdunks for $39 and Zoom All Out Flyknit in red / volt for $120 with additional 20% off.
Yup it's because of the size of the store. Demographically, there are more runners in the area, so they tend to stock more running and training shoes and running gear. I've never seen J's in that store ever. Seen Kobes, Lebrons, and KDs occasionally.

Yup it's because of the size of the store. Demographically, there are more runners in the area, so they tend to stock more running and training shoes and running gear. I've never seen J's in that store ever. Seen Kobes, Lebrons, and KDs occasionally.

Good call. Makes sense as they did have a larger selection of running shoes. Company I work for has a satellite location near there so I will be stopping by from time to time. Thanks for the info.

Went to Flushing today, shoes for men were zzz to me, but i picked up a dope jordan hoody for the low, and some jordan socks.  I saw some guy buying mad pairs for Jordan 10 NYC joints.  My girl picked up some boots, and tons of clothing, and the kid got  pairs of kyrie's and tons a clothes.  We bought mad ****, but mostly for them and not me.  Went to the asian grocery store there too, which was very good, maybe the best all asian store I have ever been too.  Picked up a bunch of **** there.  Thats what sucks about living in UES, nothing like that around close.

Last edited:
Jersey Garden's Mall

Kyrie 2 - Parades for $80, FSR
KD 8 - PG's for $39 sizes 9.5 - 14

They also had the 20% off the Nike website with free shipping if you ordered from an associate.

Example's:
TB3's for $176 shipped.
Jordan 9 Kobe PE $152 shipped

Last edited:
Vacaville, CA
20% off hash wall. They had fsr of Talarias for $59.99 w/ 20% off. Air tech Challenge III was $69.99. Jordan 2 & 10 for $119.99

View media item 2266750
View media item 2266751
View media item 2266752
View media item 2266755
Picked up the Air Force 1 hi qs for $44.95 (straight steal!)
i dont know where to post this but best buy is currently selling nike gift card, good deal if your planning to pay with cash. its like free $50 with a purchased of $250 gift card.
View media item 2264866
any deal on tech fleece/wire

Thanks but the Nike gift card deal was already posted.

And yes it's a good deal, comes out to a 20% discount which is very nice

Last edited:
Went to 1 of my local Marshalls looking to be blessed on Frags 
laugh.gif

They did have an unusual amount of good stuff than normal tho. KD's and Lebrons not sure which model and name since I'm not up on the models like that. Some sportswear trainers raider colors. 

Went to 1 of my local Marshalls looking to be blessed on Frags :lol:

They did have an unusual amount of good stuff than normal tho. KD's and Lebrons not sure which model and name since I'm not up on the models like that. Some sportswear trainers raider colors. 
well what do you know; tried my luck out here too. Nothing but lifestyle LBJ's, Kobe 9 em, south beach LBJ's, etc. Not my style.

Aurora, IL

Jordan 10 Charlotte $120 scattered sizes.

Jordan 2 Alternate $120 scattered sizes.

Jordan 31 Shattered Backboard forgot price.

Jordan 10 Double Nickle size 7.5 at register. Call for price.
always repping folks putting the word out like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom