OFFICIAL DECEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa hold up. Adult sizes? Was a size 13 perhaps in there?
are those 6s bgrade?? Bc thats not the box they came in when dey 1st released? My boi saw them at limerick pa outlet today for $140... the box was the 1st thng i noticed... still a good price tho

Orlando Premium Outlet (Oakridge and I Drive)

Grey Toe 13's Sizes upto a 12 as of 6pm. $129.99 B Grade 

Nothing else much other than Olympic Prestos for a buck 

RIght I just gave  customer service a peice of my mind LOL either they gotta let phone orders resume or spread the  wealth to all or most outlets  SMH

What are they supposed to do? Bruh they're $10/hr employees with zero power whatsoever. I'd kill for even decent things at my local outlets, but venting to some college student won't do anything.

Last edited:
RIght I just gave  customer service a peice of my mind LOL either they gotta let phone orders resume or spread the  wealth to all or most outlets  SMH

That actually makes zero sense. Customer service does not have any say in whether phone orders are allowed or not nor do they have any input as to where the product goes. Google "jobs that send inventory to stores" so you can get an understanding of how coporate retail works.

Late update but was at Bergen Town Center in Paramus on Tuesday. Nike town had red hyperdunk 08 for 35 bucks size 8-13. Saw a pair of top three retro 1's on hash size 16 for 120 plus the hash was 20% off that day. Apart from that nothing really caught my eye.

Also stopped in the marshalls. They had the air pressure (the ones with the little button). No boxes and they had about 4 size 11's and 3 size 11.5's think they were in the range of 50-80 but didn't pay much attention since was out of my size range. Hope this can help someone find something they want.

Uh oh, they don't care, get over it.

And :lol: at driving 4 hours for B-Grade Columbia 4s :rofl:

Just pay resell and get a brand new DS pair for 200-250 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom