Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by michael111717

how you get free shipping on nikestore
^ Register a new account ^

Mr NikeTalk Sr, about those Pac Mans a few pages bacc, they are the 2010 Lows? I guess.... they say "PAC" on the left heel and "MAN" on the right heel.... I was waitin them out and then Brand Jordan startin heatin up for 2011 so they dropped lower on the priority list....

ooh ight. yeah same story for me too. lol. im just trying to snipe out a pair for like $30 or less now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Mr NikeTalk Sr, about those Pac Mans a few pages bacc, they are the 2010 Lows? I guess.... they say "PAC" on the left heel and "MAN" on the right heel.... I was waitin them out and then Brand Jordan startin heatin up for 2011 so they dropped lower on the priority list....

ooh ight. yeah same story for me too. lol. im just trying to snipe out a pair for like $30 or less now.
laugh.gif
Call the nikestore in Tuscola, IL.  It's been a while since I was there but they had a TON of those, I don't remember the exact price though but it was cheap.   (217) 253-2058
nike-trainer-sc-2010-low-manny-pacquiao-11.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

laugh.gif
Call the nikestore in Tuscola, IL.  It's been a while since I was there but they had a TON of those, I don't remember the exact price though but it was cheap.   (217) 253-2058
nike-trainer-sc-2010-low-manny-pacquiao-11.jpg

Great Mall Milpitas, CA

Kobe v wolf grey/blk & blk/blk 99.99
Lebron vii low white electric green 109.99
AJ 2 retro blk/white 89.99

Great Mall Milpitas, CA

Kobe v wolf grey/blk & blk/blk 99.99
Lebron vii low white electric green 109.99
AJ 2 retro blk/white 89.99

Witness.... their inventory may have been liquidated.... they were sittin at $41.97 for awile there but I didn't get a pop on them last time I ran the code.... good looks either way and DayWreccer thanks for the Milpitas info....

Witness.... their inventory may have been liquidated.... they were sittin at $41.97 for awile there but I didn't get a pop on them last time I ran the code.... good looks either way and DayWreccer thanks for the Milpitas info....

^ Called a couple hours ago and they had a size 10 & 11 for $41.97 + an additional 30% off hash wall.

I grabbed the 10, came out to be $37 shipped. Glad I waited, Thanks WITNESS!
pimp.gif

grin.gif

^ Called a couple hours ago and they had a size 10 & 11 for $41.97 + an additional 30% off hash wall.

I grabbed the 10, came out to be $37 shipped. Glad I waited, Thanks WITNESS!
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Checked my bank account and there's a hold for what I purchased at Tuscola and then another $38 from another Nike Store that's 3 hours away from Tuscola
mad.gif

I called the Nike Store in Michigan (where the $38 was charged) and they have no record of it (very helpful lady).

I hope no shady crap just happened...
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Checked my bank account and there's a hold for what I purchased at Tuscola and then another $38 from another Nike Store that's 3 hours away from Tuscola
mad.gif

I called the Nike Store in Michigan (where the $38 was charged) and they have no record of it (very helpful lady).

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

I'm heading to LA next week. What is the best outlet near LAX? Thanks!

The Citadel outlet is about 40 mins away from LAX and Camarillo is about an hour, this is without traffic.

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

I'm heading to LA next week. What is the best outlet near LAX? Thanks!

The Citadel outlet is about 40 mins away from LAX and Camarillo is about an hour, this is without traffic.

just came back from Jersey Gardens...nothing good...same as the other outlets

Oreo's - 99.99
Eggplant Pippens - 69.99
Uptempo 97's (blk, red) - 79.99
hash wall 30% off

there was a few pairs of Jordan 2010's (all black) on the hash wall for 69.99 plus the 30% off but I couldn't pull the trigger. I wish I would have found something good..no sales tax for clothing or shoes in NJ either

just came back from Jersey Gardens...nothing good...same as the other outlets

Oreo's - 99.99
Eggplant Pippens - 69.99
Uptempo 97's (blk, red) - 79.99
hash wall 30% off

there was a few pairs of Jordan 2010's (all black) on the hash wall for 69.99 plus the 30% off but I couldn't pull the trigger. I wish I would have found something good..no sales tax for clothing or shoes in NJ either

Karmaloop has a 24 hour sale:

40% off with free shipping

some notables that the coupon can apply to are:

Cranberry Half Cents for only $114 shipped
pimp.gif
(FSR but going quick)

Black/Gum high AF1 size 9-10.5 for $60
pimp.gif

Coupon code is 40LOCO

Karmaloop has a 24 hour sale:

40% off with free shipping

some notables that the coupon can apply to are:

Cranberry Half Cents for only $114 shipped
pimp.gif
(FSR but going quick)

Black/Gum high AF1 size 9-10.5 for $60
pimp.gif

Coupon code is 40LOCO

oh and eggplant halfs with the other code on the site (30% off sale items) makes the eggplants like $80 free shipping on everything over $65

oh and eggplant halfs with the other code on the site (30% off sale items) makes the eggplants like $80 free shipping on everything over $65

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

mad.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
Hm thats weird, I hope everything works out good.  Keep us posted

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

mad.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
Hm thats weird, I hope everything works out good.  Keep us posted

Originally Posted by evisumane123

My bro tried the code both online and over the phone, it doesnt work on sales items. good lookin out though

Originally Posted by evisumane123

My bro tried the code both online and over the phone, it doesnt work on sales items. good lookin out though

Back
Top Bottom