40% off with free shipping

some notables that the coupon can apply to are:

Cranberry Half Cents for only $114 shipped
pimp.gif
(FSR but going quick)

Black/Gum high AF1 size 9-10.5 for $60
pimp.gif

Coupon code is 40LOCO
half cents wont work! but thanks for the heads up i called and tried over the phone. they said cuz its already on sale. they wont honor the code for the eggplants.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Karmaloop has a 24 hour sale:

pimp.gif
(FSR but going quick)

pimp.gif

Coupon code is 40LOCO
half cents wont work! but thanks for the heads up i called and tried over the phone. they said cuz its already on sale. they wont honor the code for the eggplants.

you try the 30 percent off code on the eggplants?the 40 percent only works on the full priced items sorry if i confused anyone. I know the 40 off works on the cranberries.

you try the 30 percent off code on the eggplants?the 40 percent only works on the full priced items sorry if i confused anyone. I know the 40 off works on the cranberries.

yeah i used both lol. i was trying to order them online didnt work and then i did it over the phone niether worked on the eggplants cuz its already reduced. thanks on the heads up tho 

yeah i used both lol. i was trying to order them online didnt work and then i did it over the phone niether worked on the eggplants cuz its already reduced. thanks on the heads up tho 

pimp.gif
(FSR but going quick)

pimp.gif

Coupon code is 40LOCO

Good looking out I ordered the Cranberry half cents and got it just in time b/c it said last one left $112.10
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
(FSR but going quick)

pimp.gif

Coupon code is 40LOCO

Good looking out I ordered the Cranberry half cents and got it just in time b/c it said last one left $112.10
pimp.gif

Good looks on that info for the crans.....got my size 10.....did anyone that ordered get a confirmation email cuz I didn't but it shows it on the site

Good looks on that info for the crans.....got my size 10.....did anyone that ordered get a confirmation email cuz I didn't but it shows it on the site

Citadel had a FSR of these Huarache Trainers and I saw Laser BLue AM90 sz 11/11.5 for $69.99 on hash wall

2cgygbr.jpg

Citadel had a FSR of these Huarache Trainers and I saw Laser BLue AM90 sz 11/11.5 for $69.99 on hash wall

2cgygbr.jpg

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I got a sales order email a little after I placed the order but it says if the item runs out a refund will be issued...is this the confirmation?

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I got a sales order email a little after I placed the order but it says if the item runs out a refund will be issued...is this the confirmation?

Haven't gotten nothing either from karmaloop...just ordered those fusion 4's came out to $83...not bad

Haven't gotten nothing either from karmaloop...just ordered those fusion 4's came out to $83...not bad

Went to Clinton CT today. Picked up size 12 in black and size 12 in red uptempo 97s. Had the red pair for 89.99 and the black pair for 99.99. Asked the guy at the counter to price match with the MD store, and ended up getting both for 79.99 each. I used my AAA card for another $25 off so the total for both pairs came to $143 and change.

Went to Clinton CT today. Picked up size 12 in black and size 12 in red uptempo 97s. Had the red pair for 89.99 and the black pair for 99.99. Asked the guy at the counter to price match with the MD store, and ended up getting both for 79.99 each. I used my AAA card for another $25 off so the total for both pairs came to $143 and change.

anyone have any info on b-grade white/infared vi's? just saw a pair for sale on ebay but haven't seen any reports on them at any outlets. it would seem about the right time for these shoes to start popping up in outlets.

anyone have any info on b-grade white/infared vi's? just saw a pair for sale on ebay but haven't seen any reports on them at any outlets. it would seem about the right time for these shoes to start popping up in outlets.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

hit san leandros (not sure of the exact name) a few months ago

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

hit san leandros (not sure of the exact name) a few months ago

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

how do you get a discount for using your AAA card. i am a member and never knew you can get a discount??

Back
Top Bottom