Official DECEMBER 2013 Pick Up Thread Vol. Let's see your gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice pickups! 

i find myself wanting those grey UCS SB's more and more 
They only thing is….. How Cool you gonna look when it's not Christmas wearing those things… I live in Cali…  There's not a Snowflake in site??

for $400.00 bucks like The Holy Grail was selling them for the other day…   Answer: You wouldn't look cool wearing them after Christmas, Unless your Young Jezzy… BAWAH

just my own opinion...

Congrats homie.

Mad random, but my homie proposed to his girl yesterday. Everyone is asking me when I'm gonna do it...lol...

Dude has been with his girl 1.5 years, it's almost 6 for us...

Congrats homie.

Mad random, but my homie proposed to his girl yesterday. Everyone is asking me when I'm gonna do it...lol...

Dude has been with his girl 1.5 years, it's almost 6 for us...
roll.gif
Just kidding bro Merry Christmas to you and your girl

I bought my mom the prelude II's (she was stoked), my sisters got AF1's, Hyperposites and Grape 5's from me. They got me the other pairs, which are all fantastic and were had for an amazing price. Giving gifts definitely feels better then receiving. Merry Christmas everyone. 
smile.gif

http://

Last edited:
Finally took some pictures...

SZ 12 WMN(SZ 10.5 MEN) Premium AM1 Liquid Metal Silver with the ultra limited Platinum Capcom Cup Tournament Edition 2 Arcade Stick from Mad Catz X Capcom.

I call this the KICKS X STICKS movement. :wink: Don't mind me. I just like arcade sticks a lot...

White Boxes...

Shining and gleamin' ...

Congrats on the engagement, bro. :pimp:
Nice Hufquake AM1's back there :smokin
I got a new HP laptop and a pair of Air Force 180's.
2afz9qo.jpg

xg9wmh.jpg

Merry Christmas, NT fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom