OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

Maaaaan...

went to the game.

overall bad game by the entire team. the O-line was horrible. Defense got worked. Lynch was swimming. Special Teams was horrible.

Just a bad game, some times it's just not your day.

I feel we'll rebound on a short week in SD on Thursday night.

Last edited:
Damn Kubiak won't be traveling with the team Thursday. I knew it was serious to go to hospital but when I read flu like symptoms I assumed he would be straight. Get well coach.

Hope Kubiak is ok.

I didn't see the game but just sounds like it was a bad day. I know nothing about Paxton Lynch but Siemian has looked special. No reason to expect Lynch to be as good. I mean there's only a dozen or so high quality QBs in the league and Siemian has looked like he could become one of them. Plus he already has a Super Bowl ring. Can't wait to see him back Thursday.

Last edited:
I swear of we lose this game.....I don't know what I'll do!!! Yeah, I'm that unpredictable right now hahaha

^^^ I feel like that is an issue, but I feel like maybe they are out of sync. That long pass and the missed one to Demarius Thomas

What is going on in this game? Our D has been on the field all night long....I feel like the offense either can't get it going or no one knows how to get it going

Damarius.......freaking......Thomas. SMDH

Either this guy isn't ready to be a head coach, or our offense is sputtering.

That last holding call......I just

wth

glad i didn't watch. just following the game updates almost gave me a heart attack. i predict this is the bottom and we'll turn it around next game.

This was an embarrassing loss... I'm pissed. 

I hear ya. Sometimes I freaking hate Damarius Thomas. I hate the Chargers. Then I see Von just all smiles with them and that upset me too lol. We held the team who averaged like 30 points a game to 21 and our offense can't muster more than 13 points? Is this how big of a difference Kubiak makes??

Damn it!!!!!!!

I'm just in a bad mood after the game lol.

Now Sunday is gonna go by with no Denver football and we took the L this week. 

Back
Top Bottom