OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

No Talib.

But I still believe in us. Our team knows how to win big games, we've been here before. They haven't.

Predictions:
Trevor's best or 2nd best game all year
Ware & Miller combine for 3 sacks

31-21

No Talib.

But I still believe in us. Our team knows how to win big games, we've been here before. They haven't.

Predictions:
Trevor's best or 2nd best game all year
Ware & Miller combine for 3 sacks

31-21
I hope this is right 
nthat.gif

Is Oakland's defense that good? They lost lost high scoring shootout type games didn't they? Not that our offense is very high powered, but maybe we can get things going. Booker needs to not fumble either.

I think they said our rush defense was like 24th. I don't know....those pass interference calls though....

Last edited:
Is Oakland's defense that good? They lost lost high scoring shootout type games didn't they? Not that our offense is very high powered, but maybe we can get things going. Booker needs to not fumble either.

Our offense is poop. And unfortunately because Aqib is out they're picking on our secondary.

And as I click "reply" some cat I have never heard of just broke off a video game TD run, lol

Last edited:
:wow: Bibbs

finally something good today.

:pimp: @ Schofield all the way up to the end zone to block. He must've ran 60 yards on that play.

Back
Top Bottom