Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

So now wavy crocket is big uppin' ASAP Rocky? :rofl: Future was browsing Tumblr too, because he SURE as heck switched up his sound and look. Dude slickly copied some of these same guys you dislike :lol:

Future got his hair dyed too though...

Grimey you talk down on future but listen to chief keef, stop.

And lil durk, lil herb, Mick Jenkins, bibby, Vic Mensa, etc, point?

People criticized chief Keef for the same ish Future did... Mumbling
And Chief Keef is very witty to me, in the ODB/Redman type lane. The kid has some funny verses.

To bad he's 20 and Future is 32. What an age gap

The heck are you talking about? Travis Scott has always spoke on his inspirations, in an ERA of biting which you fans have allowed, y'all criticizing T-Scott???
roll.gif

Scott has mentioned Pharrell, Cudi, and Kanye as his inspirations until he's gone blue in the face, y'all awareness would be low as heck on a sports video game
laugh.gif
In that case has he mentioned Swae Lee? 
laugh.gif
 He did his best impression of him on Antidote and been dabbling with it since

There's lines/melodies that sound eerily similar to Future on his new album too. 

I damn near fell out my chair when I heard "Coordinate the tans with the beans in my rockstar skinnies", **** is literally dead on the same cadence as "Times getting hard but a ***** still gettin it" from Trap _'s 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I rock with some of bro music but it is what it is. Kinda hard not to notice when I listen to A LOT of music from the _'s he gets "inspiration" from.

Last edited:
If u gonna clown future for switching up his style then u gotta clown 2 chainz too. Then ****** used to dress identical... now they dress identical. Chainz and future went from trues, gucci belts and snap backs to this super high end quilts and fedoras.

How the hell can Travis bite Kanye?? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard...that's his ******* mentor. :rofl: if anything Kanye TAUGHT him ****. How u steal from the dude that's signed you? :lol:

And the reason I said future sarcastically is cuz one of y'all said that in another thread and it had me perplexed

Last edited:
If u gonna clown future for switching up his style then u gotta clown 2 chainz too. Then ****** used to dress identical... now they dress identical. Chainz and future went from trues, gucci belts and snap backs to this super high end quilts and fedoras.

Chainz can't dress, I laugh at dudes gear. But like I mentioned, Chainz can actually RAP. Case closed. He can't dress, but can rap.
Future can't dress, can't rap, and is a biter which y'all act oblivious too

I know Future probably stole some verses from Young Scooter too, during recording sessions.

How the hell can Travis bite Kanye?? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard...that's his ******* mentor. :rofl: if anything Kanye TAUGHT him ****. How u steal from the dude that's signed you? :lol:

And the reason I said future sarcastically is cuz one of y'all said that in another thread and it had me perplexed
He stole from ti?

Funny thing is, most rappers have gleefully said who they've been inspired by...

except future because he knows he's a fraud/biter.
Other than the obvious Dungeon Family, family ties, dude gone be hush mouthed on all the dudes he's "inspired" by

Laugh at chainz copy cat style, call out future for his.

Call out future for colored tips, say nothing about Wayne's.

Basically, if u know how to say random forced punchlines and a few corny lines here and there u can get away with anything

Future got that Pookie off New Jack City, rehabilitation makeover. He was vermin and dusty from jump

You care about how dude dresses WAAAAY too much.

Grimey probably having PTSD from the codeine drenched Gucci Flip Flops he found under his girls bed....along with a FreeBand chain.

Damn man. Sht ruff :lol:

Laugh at chainz copy cat style, call out future for his.

Call out future for colored tips, say nothing about Wayne's.

Basically, if u know how to say random forced punchlines and a few corny lines here and there u can get away with anything

Hot Boyz Wayne was garbage? 97-2004 Wayne was garbage? Sqad Wayne was bad? Okay
Wayne is a fool for that colored tip ish, but Wavy Crocket is the one who brought up tips. I don't listen to Yachty but, blame y'all type dudes for letting that music slide :rofl:

I was a Wayne and Chainz fan wellllll before Future came on the scene. I ain't never f_ with Future music

Travis always been cool to me. His new **** is fire

Wavy, how can Travis bite Rocky when Rocky has bitten all off houston? :lol:

I mean aesthetic wise. Even the way Travi$ is spelled.

You raise a valid point though :lol:. Especially after the A$AP Yambs revelation :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom