Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

:rofl:
Facts doe
If I remember Ti put Travis on too so techinally that's like a mentor too
Nah u said how can he bite the dude he signed too but I was under the impression tip signed him... I could be wrong idk I don't keep up with him much.

The moisture in some Cottonelle wet wipes would immediately dry up, in Future's hands. N_ will never shake his original dirtiness

_ talking about Future bit J Money and Yung LA like they wasn't all rapping together at the same time, on the same tracks in Black Amigo Gang 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This from early 2009, Future uncredited on the 2nd verse, a year before he dropped his first tape

He is on Grand Hustle. Not GOOD.
He on GH as an artist and GOOD as a producer

Last edited:
Does not "keep up with Travis' career"...

...goes on to critique Travis' music and story :lol:
My *****, when did u ever see me in here saying dude suck or a biter. Go back and read my post, I said his music was cool and I had no issues with him until the whole biter thing came up and I asked simple questions. That ***** future really got u on some defensive vendetta to the point u don't even make sense sometimes.

_ talking about Future bit J Money and Yung LA like they wasn't all rapping together at the same time, on the same tracks in Black Amigo Gang :smh: :lol:

This from early 2009, Future uncredited on the 2nd verse, a year before he dropped his first tape

...and J Money only used that n_ for a hook on that song. He sounds terrible on it too

My *****, when did u ever see me in here saying dude suck or a biter. Go back and read my post, I said his music was cool and I had no issues with him until the whole biter thing came up and I asked simple questions. That ***** future really got u on some defensive vendetta to the point u don't even make sense sometimes.

Quit all that crying, boy

_ talking about Future bit J Money and Yung LA like they wasn't all rapping together at the same time, on the same tracks in Black Amigo Gang 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

...and J Money only used that n_ for a hook on that song. He sounds terrible on it too
????

J Money on the 1st verse, Future on the 2nd verse, and Scooter on the 3rd verse

Last edited:
What about Travi$ biting Futures straight up ad lib and him biting Guccis nickname with La Flame?

Last edited:
What about Travi$ biting Futures straight up ad lib and him biting Guccis nickname with La Flame?

Like the bagillion other dudes influenced by Gucci Mane? Travis BEEN saying straight up for over 4+ years. Try again.

What part of Travis Scott has spoken on, and told about his influences, and Future has not? If Future says he has no influences, he a bold faced liar.

Travis Scott's "Coordinate" is the single most BLATANT example I've seen of someone biting Future's musical style.

He's lucky he emulates Future so well, song still slap.

Last edited:
Oh ****...desiigner thread done turned into travis scott thread....some of yall sure are passionate about these cats....its scary

Future bit dudes like J-Money, Yung LA, probably guys like Waka, Slim Dunkin, early Rich Kids, etc. n_ ain't fooled. Would not be shocked if he bit off Kwony Cash or somebody like Johnny Cinco.

Future was a dusty old n_ then and now

:lol:

Future was making music when all those dudes were coming up in 09-10

First time I heard of future was racks in fall 2010 :lol:

Like Wavy said, your *** chose up and now you on a dedicated crusade to hate everything associated with this man :lol: no other explanation

What did songs off owl pharaoh (upper echelon, Quintana, bands, old English) sound like in 2011/2012? Who was he biting on that mixtape?

Cudi and MBDTF Ye with a little Future/Keef

That was the era where he was the biggest biter

Lately he's come into his own

His pre Owl Pharaoh Demos could be mistaken for kid Cudi songs

Cudi and MBDTF Ye with a little Future/Keef

That was the era where he was the biggest biter

Lately he's come into his own

His pre Owl Pharaoh Demos could be mistaken for kid Cudi songs

:lol:

Future was making music when all those dudes were coming up in 09-10

First time I heard of future was racks in fall 2010 :lol:

Like Wavy said, your *** chose up and now you on a dedicated crusade to hate everything associated with this man :lol: no other explanation

Chose up on who? I don't mess with strippers or tricks, me and Future don't date the same type of females. Doofus

Back
Top Bottom