Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

1f43c.png

1836968_o.gif

If I was Future I would diss GOOD music as a staff, record label & as a mf'n crew ! This is another level of biting that gotta be nipped in the bud.

Sooo Travis Scott? :lol:

Stop it.

We know it's not Kanye when we first heard Scott. He sound nothing like Kanye btw.

But all these comparisons are off.

This guy designer you can't even tell the difference. He also is from NY and uses a South accent.

Everybody thinks that song is off Futures new album :lol: I had to listen and go through each song on Evol as Purple Reign to see if I missed this track.

Taxstone, is largely responsible for this guy. He promototed the sht outta shorty on IG a few weeks back when the song only had a couple thousand views. Tax says he gets paid for stuff like this, even if he doesn't like the music. So I can't knock it.

But NY, y'all really rocking with this blatant terrible biting and gon let this ride? :smh:

That desiigner guy should be ashamed of himself for biting future swag so hard. His chick has to imagine herself smashing future everytime she is with him. NYC takes a huge L for this.

**** and *****

Last edited:
Taxstone, is largely responsible for this guy. He promototed the sht outta shorty on IG a few weeks back when the song only had a couple thousand views. Tax says he gets paid for stuff like this, even if he doesn't like the music. So I can't knock it.

But NY, y'all really rocking with this blatant terrible biting and gon let this ride? :smh:

my boy from MIAMI who is also an NTr

sent me a snap last night from when he was at LIV, this track was getting play

you dudes on NT i swear to god are clueless i know for fact real life you dudes, most of you cats are corny

Last edited:
my boy from MIAMI who is also an NTr

sent me a snap last night from when he was at LIV, this track was getting play

you dudes on NT i swear to god are clueless i know for fact real life you dudes, most of you cats are corny

First off, Don't come at me like that. Straight up. I'm not the one or type.

Second, I'm aware this song is blowing up and ppl enjoy it. I also am not a fan of blatant biting. You not the slickest or coolest ***** in here like you think you are. I'm not one of them corny NT ****** you think you know all about.

First off, Don't come at me like that. Straight up. I'm not the one or type.

Second, I'm aware this song is blowing up and ppl enjoy it. I also am not a fan of blatant biting. You not the slickest or coolest ***** in here like you think you are. I'm not one of them corny NT ****** you think you know all about.
LOL

:lol: Panda sucks , only reason they probly playing it in a Miami club is cuz of all the NY ppl taking trips down there ain't no locals listening to that bs

This dude won't even make it to June

Last edited:
So wait, old man Ebro call future and other southern dudes mumble music and clown it but he Co signs future NY clone?

​He does have seem to have a slight English accent though which is what reminded me of Slick Rick.

That desiigner guy should be ashamed of himself for biting future swag so hard.
I literally didn't even realize that that wasn't Future on Ye's album until I saw someone tweet about it.  That's how bad this guy is biting 
laugh.gif
.  How can anyone co-sign or defend this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom