Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Pusha was trolling signing dude.

Push a had a video where he was snakily and sarcastically saying Future will be looked at as a legend (which he already is :pimp:) but he was trying to be slick.

Funny you say that cuz I just saw that a few days ago. At first I thought he was gonna give Future props but he was sounding real sarcastic. I was just like "interesting".

Last edited:
Pusha was trolling signing dude.

Push a had a video where he was snakily and sarcastically saying Future will be looked at as a legend (which he already is :pimp:) but he was trying to be slick.
BUT he made a song with son years ago and Co signed him in a interview I heard years ago. Push probably wanna rise the future hot wave so imma sign the next future.

"These radical styles, I’ma give you a style
You can take it, your new style and go make you a pile"

Fly Sht Only

Charity work

NYC will grit it's collective teeth, look you right in the eye & tell you dude is dope desperately hoping you believe it. Your man is 2016 NYC tricknology.

He just took a major L
Youtube removed the Panda video from his own channel due to copyright infringement :rofl:

Sooooo has future said anything about dude biting him

Most disrespectful thing Future can do to him is to not even acknowledge him. Like he doesnt even exist

Also Youtube hit dude with that cause he signed to Tidal & we all know how Jay old *** feel about music on Youtube...

BUT he made a song with son years ago and Co signed him in a interview I heard years ago. Push probably wanna rise the future hot wave so imma sign the next future.

Push also played a "crazy track" with future at the King Push listening thats coming out on the next album.

Wonder if something went sour

Push also played a "crazy track" with future at the King Push listening thats coming out on the next album.

Wonder if something went sour

Na he just playing Kanye side since they signed the Desiigner dude smh. It aint personal just business. Now if he replace Future part on that song with this Desiigner dude then thats disrespectful & cheap af

I think Future sucks, but damn this guy is way to flagrant with the style jacking. I legit thought it was future on Kanyes album

Panda trash but maybe Desiigner played him some new **** that convinced him. Although I don't even know how that plug would have been made to get into a room with Pusha.

Put him on some Harry Fraud or Erick Ark Elliot beats and he might come up with some bangers.

When I heard ye album I 100% forgot about dude and this song and it was a split second I thought future was on ye album.

Currently watching a Chris Brown video with that Solo Lucci dude y'all mentioned. Is this really the new thing, not really being able to rap, not being able to sing, but using slight autotune to at least not be total trash?

Yes it is

Auto tune makes everything decent at minimum

Last edited:
Taxstone, is largely responsible for this guy. He promototed the sht outta shorty on IG a few weeks back when the song only had a couple thousand views. Tax says he gets paid for stuff like this, even if he doesn't like the music. So I can't knock it.

But NY, y'all really rocking with this blatant terrible biting and gon let this ride? :smh:

He is responsible for him blowing up, 2Milly and Bobby too..PNB Rock soon come

BUT I remember him saying that he doesn't get paid for this. I could be wrong, idk. It doesn't matter. Good music needs to be supported regardless , so shoutout to the young men doing their thing out here in the music world.

Why does NYC crticize everyone about lyrics when Bobby was utterly terrible lyrically? Lol only good thing GS9 had were instrumentals which had a "trap" sound.

bobby was lyrical
"I told my teacher suck a ****, I'm selling food"

pnb the only dude tax cosigned that has good music

I like pnbs album a lot

think he repped dave east a lot too but he was already moving

Yall remember this dude

[Video]

This **** would never slide back then :lol:. Times have changed

Anybody else get nervous seeing this panda dude on video? Bruh so fidgety

And I thought travis scott started off as one of ye's ghostwriters?[/Video]

Last edited:
Just came in here to say this.... if you are a fan Of any of these new age trap rappers, don't you dare talk about cats not being original and biting :rofl:

it just sounds ******ed that dudes who listen to a GROUP of rappers who are constantly stealing other peoples waves, now suddenly have a problem because a NY cat did it.

Chicago ****** was AL making trap music, West coast got they own sound, the south got their own sound... NY got the south sound. If this was 2002 that ***** would probably be rapping panda in Lil Jon voice.

Back
Top Bottom