Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I'm gonna die if this ***** continues to score hits sounding like future and the album comes sounding like the first half of the freestyle, it would be the best troll job in history.

The end has me thinking we'll hear a lot of them bars on his upcoming project.

That flow switch really was hilarious though, and Westwood really is an ***hole for not adding the same beat he was listening to into the video's audio :lol:

Last edited:
Bout to check KTT

If they got the first part acapella and drop the beat for his impersonation I gotta download

Son even adlibs during regular conversation 
roll.gif

Just checked out the Westwood freestyle, boy was kinda spitting

Just realized that Future said something about Young Panda on the Drake album. No need for the hate man.

Impressed but disappointed

Yea, this whole song is a rip of a flow Future used on "Now" :smh: :lol:......particularly Future's flow at 00:45 of Now.

Designer is a fan that has absolutely no shame. Something ain't right with the boy. He ain't ordinary

On second thought, the new Desiigner is more of a rip off of "New Level"...and I consider that a wack future verse

Last edited:
I agree with what Rico Love said on TBC. If Designer was like "I idolize Future, he influenced me" I can understand it but if he act like he ain't copying Futures whole style he a lame.

Did someone make this or is the actual rip from the studio?

Sounds like the uploader put the acapella over a beat.

I'mma just bump this ***** until Future drops some more ****. :lol:

I think the beat was made specifically for the freestyle.
Im not sure if it was exactly, alotta of fanboys been putting it on random instrumentals

I agree with what Rico Love said on TBC. If Designer was like "I idolize Future, he influenced me" I can understand it but if he act like he ain't copying Futures whole style he a lame.

That's the thing tho if he said Future influenced him, dude would look like a son

Back
Top Bottom