Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Jubilation! :pimp: Good riddance to Future's garbage career. Finally someone has proven the point that all these n_ sound the same, and are easy to mimic.

But it's already been discussed ad nauseum in this very thread how there has been copies of Hov, Nas, BIG, etc. and that being copied has nothing to do with how original or skilled the original artist is :lol:.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

My man Logic is eating off of being a J Cole X Drake clone....and G-Eazy is the white Drake :lol:

7 Day Theory....CLASSIC MIXTAPE. Make a ***** feel like stackin listening to Mel Matrix and Jimmy talk that blood sht in the whip :lol:

Testify :x :pimp:

Members of Byrdgang :x :x :x :x :x

NOE :pimp: :pimp:

That "Byrdgang Money" verse :x :pimp:

Byrd Gang Appreciation :pimp: :pimp:

GTA_4f28b8_2159413.gif

When the We Fly High video was killing 106 & Park I thought they was bout to take over then Max got locked up, Stacks got killed. Max started beefing with Jim cuz Max was getting paid pennies for all his work. Max really made Jim's music a lot better.

I still haven't listened to the MOB 2 tape. Without Stack they wasn't the same. :smh:

I didn't even like We Fly High, but I was a fan of pretty much all those dudes and glad they had such a huge hit like they did. That ride should've lasted longer smh

Last edited:
Remember this pic on MySpace back in the day :lol:

Real NYC. NY, imma need y'all ****** to get your sht together and birth another movement like the Dips and their affiliates.
NY could've took the game for another decade had everything worked out with them dudes. They went from having southern ****** like Wayne jacking their **** to birthing future clones.

Dipset byrdgang :pimp: , those was good times

Think I seen Noe walking past my job downtown on Arch at a couple months ago ...ain't sure tho cuz dude was dusty n still dressed like he was running with Jim n em back in the day :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom