Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

How many chair shots to the head do you think he can take before he is out cold, and stops dabbing as he sits up like the Undertaker?

Just listened to Moon People...

**** is sad, b :lol: :smh:

This ***** even repeats his lines like Hendrix. Son one fedora and a cup of lean away from October 31st.

Homie even had to get a Jesus piece to be like future :smh:

And yes I know that's a heavy reach but dude is still a fraud :lol:

Again, people are in an uproar about Desiigner being a biter, but turn the other cheek on EVERY other biter. In an era of unoriginality, and no creative rappers :lol:

I know some of yall just waste time on here but some folks really care too much about these entertainers.

He claims he is the most impactful artist of this era, and that he so original and sets trends and **** but you sign a New York ***** pretending to be an ATL *****

I've never heard him claim originality (dude is famous for sampling songs), but the rest of your statement is validated by Desiigner's success

Last edited:
Yet if a dude come on the scene talking about my album called post grad had a south side chicago cadence, frequent soul samples in his records and " HAAAA" ad-libs , Ye and his nut munchers would call bloody murder

Yet if a dude come on the scene talking about my album called post grad had a south side chicago cadence, frequent soul samples in his records and " HAAAA" ad-libs , Ye and his nut munchers would call bloody murder

new-kanye-shrug-gif-688.gif

Back
Top Bottom