Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Yet if a dude come on the scene talking about my album called post grad had a south side chicago cadence, frequent soul samples in his records and " HAAAA" ad-libs , Ye and his nut munchers would call bloody murder
Most of Travis Scott early music was Kanye-biting and he got signed to his label and Kanye fans rock wit him

Travis' voice does sound exactly like Kanye on some songs but he was just a biter, he wasn't Shang-Tsung'ing other artists on the level that Desiigner is doing.
He has crafted his own lane and sound now though so he's cool in my book.
Thugger started out as a Wayne biter and now has a unique and distinctive sound as well. They've redeemed themselves.
Desiigner and that Thugger clone (forgot his name) are far worse than the average biter.

Travis, Uzi etc are def biters....but Desiigner, he on a whole nother level of biting...and we all know it :lol:.

What if Desiigner develops his own style when he's an adult. Will ya rock with him then?

His gift & curse will be that he blew up too fast

What if Desiigner develops his own style when he's an adult. Will ya rock with him then?

His gift & curse will be that he blew up too fast
Maybe but I don't see that happening. I can deal with biting but Desiigner has crossed the line of what I think is acceptable. The voice, the ad-libs, ... He's even ripping off Future's space/astronaut theme. He'd have to change up his game for me to respect and listen to his music. I do hope he succeeds and evolves as an artist, can't hate on a young man getting his bread.

Last edited:
Everyone gonna do the hyped up dab when this drops in the club. :lol:

I like the shots of Desiigner hangin' out the car window & obviously when Ye' was driving him in the Beemer.

Back up dabber :lol:
I ain't gonna lie tho when this joint drop in the club ****** go crazy. All I seen was dudes and females dabbing and milly rocking. I even seizure dabbed.

Back up dabber :lol:
I ain't gonna lie tho when this joint drop in the club ****** go crazy. All I seen was dudes and females dabbing and milly rocking. I even seizure dabbed.

Song is hard man. The same dudes I know that were hating on it were bopping to the song this past weekend I know

Now people saying the song is hard. This just proves that you will eventually rock to whatever keeps getting shoved down your throat :smh:

I'm not saying it's hard or I could sign the thievery but the reaction on the club scene was real. Had the thugs that's too cool to dance and sit on the wall all night on the floor milly rocking b. I even seizure dabbed a few times. 1738 remy+trap music= wild nights.

Yeah let's not go too far. There's no reason to listen Designer when Future is killing it. That's like watching a blury bootleg DVD over the HD clear version.

The song is blatant, but it's infectious. Atlanta dj's boycotted it for the longest, but after that billboard #1 stuff came out, they had to push it. The song gets played in the clubs, and the people enjoy it for what it is. For as much as a blatant biter this dude is, I can't knock people having a good time. The song does that for people, so it is what it is. Dabs will be dabbed, and no dambs will be given. It's about to be Summer time and Future's going to come with it, so there's no point in knocking panda anymore. Enjoy it for what it is at this point. :lol:

Sidebar: tried to be one of the robbers from dead presidents for Halloween last year. One of my home girls saw a picture of it on IG and asks "did you dress as a panda because of that song on the radio? Turns out I was an accidental panda for Halloween. :rofl:

View media item 2029229

Last edited:
desiigner-air-jordan-7.png

Now people saying the song is hard. This just proves that you will eventually rock to whatever keeps getting shoved down your throat :smh:

I rocked with it from the jump soon as I heard it in the car randomly on Spotify. Dudes be so invested in these trap artist like Future thinking everyone is forced to like it..nah....look man I don't give a damn who he sounds like or this or that this ain't a research paper :lol:

The song is hard when it comes on...period :lol:

Ehhh, there's a way to recognize hot undeniable club songs without actually liking them. Views has like 4 brutal Rihanna inspired songs that I'd never willingly listen to again. But I know those would be wild in the club.

Back
Top Bottom