Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Keef peaked at 16. It's been downhill ever since, with a few exceptions. Them drugs really ***** him up. Back from the dead is a classic mixtape. Sosa at only 20, is a God-like figure in Chicago...and a Drill OG. It's weird :lol:.

I just hope Kodak Black doesn't have a similar fall off.

Keef always been trash to me. I listened to all his older ****, couldn't mess with it other than the beats.

Seem like dude went from17 to 35 in a few years. Kid look flabby and sick right now.

Last edited:
Bang 3 was *** and definitely not worth the wait for it
Bang 3 is flames. Him and zaytoven got a tape put, son ain't pushing it at all. Bang 3, sorry for the weight, the original tracks on finally rollin 2 and big gucci Sosa were all fire. He been on the right track for a while now

Bang 3 is flames. Him and zaytoven got a tape put, son ain't pushing it at all. Bang 3, sorry for the weight, the original tracks on finally rollin 2 and big gucci Sosa were all fire. He been on the right track for a while now
Like his label was saying he could be so much bigger right now but he copped that Cali mansion and just said **** rap lol but to clarify I didn't like bang 3 pt 2

Like his label was saying he could be so much bigger right now but he copped that Cali mansion and just said **** rap lol but to clarify I didn't like bang 3 pt 2
I liked pt 1 and 2. But yea son could really be at the top right now, he fumbled hard and didn't give a damn. He content with being able to drive whatever car he wants to, having designer clothes and a mansion. Dude started a epidemic and would've been a God to the younger generation, could've been the biggest organic movement we seen since 50.

I knew it was over for him and he was feeling himself after that not showing up to the Hate Being Sober video shoot fiasco

I swear, finally rich was basically flawless

One of the most underrated albums that dropped that year. Excellent debut. Take out "Laughing to the bank" and "Diamonds"....and it's perfect.

Citgo was a gift and a curse for him. Great song....but that led him to experiment with that sound way too much.

I'll never forgive him for Citgo. Had me waiting on the beat to drop for 3 minutes and it never did

One of the most underrated albums that dropped that year. Excellent debut. Take out "Laughing to the bank" and "Diamonds"....and it's perfect.

Citgo was a gift and a curse for him. Great song....but that led him to experiment with that sound way too much.

Woah Diamonds was FIRE :x
Hated Citgo & still do

Finally Rich is still fire til this day

And i hate the way Keef releases music now too. Just puts out a bunch of loose tracks everyday & then a random project outta nowhere containing NONE of them loose songs lol

Last edited:
Woah Diamonds was FIRE :x
Hated Citgo & still do

Finally Rich is still fire til this day

And i hate the way Keef releases music now too. Just puts out a bunch of loose tracks everyday & then a random project outta nowhere containing NONE of them loose songs lol
And doesn't promote it at all. Look at his ig and that **** not on there. Son only promote music he charge for :lol:

I loved Finally Rich. Felt like the perfect transition to a more marketable version of his sound, without losing the essence.

Calling Citgo a gift and a curse is way too accurate :lol:

Finally Rich appreciation thread.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom