**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Watched the premiere.

Spoiler [+]
Some of the scenes at the reunion were comedy. Dexter on the dance floor getting loose while Harry gave him the thumbs up.
laugh.gif
 Dexter getting head from Trisha.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I thought for sure Quinn was going to get killed by the gunman that started shooting up the bar he and Debra were at. I'm intrigued by the two villains these season, seems like a teacher/apprentice relationship between the two. Good start to the season.

Just watched the first episode of Season 6
Spoiler [+]
Does it seem like Edward james olmos is the dark passenger for Colin Hanks? Seems like he was just in the scenes giving advice like Dexters dad does for him.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Someone create a new thread for season 6. Revising the the title from season 5 to seasons 6 does not seem right to me.

why not 
his title is sloppy but i dont see why it would make a difference 

I like the direction this season is starting off in with the whole religious background, seeing as we never got a glimpse into what Dexter's beliefs were. Gonna be interesting to see where it goes. Trisha was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hanks and that other dude reciting the 666 passage was a good touch as well... the whole Religion thing is gonna tie in nicely at the end.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Someone create a new thread for season 6. Revising the the title from season 5 to seasons 6 does not seem right to me.

no thx.. it doesnt matter...

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by toine2983

They were married than got divorced.
Don't forget to mention Julia Styles was the reason why.
I just caught up with the Series over the Summer, Great Series so far............................but that *+* right there?

Stiles tho...
30t6p3b.gif
Deb definitely gonna die one of these days now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

what do you mean?

They were married than got divorced.
Don't forget to mention Julia Styles was the reason why.
Dude is always dipping his wiener in the company cookie jar.  He also married one of the actresses from Six Feet Under.
He should know better by now.  Just get with a few Dexter groupies every weekend instead.

Are they showing the first episode for season 6 on demand, is that how some of you guys were able to watch already?

Just got showtime for free for the next 6 months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my body is ready

@ first b0rn, the 1st episode leaked online, not legal or intended by showtime, i think...

Originally Posted by megatron

@ first b0rn, the 1st episode leaked online, not legal or intended by showtime, i think...
Got'cha, I will just have to wait until Sunday like the majority of the people.

Should be another great season, i wonder will sis find out about the dark passenger....i think so

Back
Top Bottom