!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

thanks for the instrumentals, im feeling that No Ceilings feat Baby I was wondering wether it was an instrumental or really produced by Cool and Dre

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Single>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

word...its like prostitute flange 09 but better
pimp.gif

Dedication 2 had a few standout tracks, but its close to "No Ceilings" This goes harder than D2. jus my opinion. But Drought 3 is the greatest Waynetape...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dedication 2 had a few standout tracks, but its close to "No Ceilings" This goes harder than D2. jus my opinion. But Drought 3 is the greatest Wayne tape...
a few? are you kidding?

dl'ed on wednesday. discovered "single" on thursday. Have played no other songs since, str8 repeat.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

OK lets do it is the !#@$...

locked the ceo up and im the ceo $$*+...
laugh.gif
I swear it's the best song on the tape
laugh.gif

Prison in February and I ain't NO rush
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dedication 2 had a few standout tracks, but its close to "No Ceilings" This goes harder than D2. jus my opinion. But Drought 3 is the greatest Wayne tape...

seriously, shut the @*$* up

man, yall hyping single up as if it was the song of the year so i youtubed it up and it doesnt
live up to 5% of what yall say
smh.gif

wayne seriously killed this tape ... keep lettin that +@#% marinate on your ipod for a while ...

Watch My Shoes > Any Dedication 2 song, and Dedication 2 is one of the greatest mixtapes ever assembled..

And we ain't in the buildin
We the effin contractors
Y....YM.....Mothereffin....Why hate it?
Young Money down your throat.....we gotta stay hydrated
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif