**Official Dr. Dre Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre Thread **Album Out Now**

Great album. I love the cohesive sound and vibe. But then again, Dre tends to do cohesive pretty well, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I never wanna hear this Paak cat sing again though. Dude's singing voice makes me cringe.

4 slaps in ...
Reminiscing on the feel when 2001 blasted off, but more mature and grown. Can't wait for X to the Z cut

West coast baby :smokin

Last edited:
Can't wait to listen. Will just buy on Tuesday or whatever if there's physical copies. Glad to see Xzibit and Ice Cube on there too.

I need Em on that type of production. He ripped it. Kendrick of course skated. All the features were dope and loved the production. Album will be copped!

Just Another Day :x :x :x :x

Inspiring as hell. I hope I can produce half as good as this **** one day.

Last edited:
I've heard enough...

Compton > TPAB

OK, so now that we've gotten the shock value posts out of the way...

This album is cool so far. Sonically it sounds amazing as all Dre's work does. But these songs aren't sounding like great "songs" to me. I am enjoying the features tho. Kendrick, Eminem and Game did their thing

Either my googling game is trash or they really made this an "apple music" exclusive

Can't find it for **** :smh:

"For the Love of Money". COT DAMN!
JON CONNOR KNEW WHAT TIME IT WAS. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just give Em the crown

this Medicine Man track should be Em's last verse for hip hop he murdered it and bowed out correctly

:x

Back
Top Bottom