Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I was expecting an epic fight between Goku and Bills, not just some "I just wanna test my power, oh my god I can't even touch him" BS.

I mean... he IS the God of Destruction for their entire universe. How corny would it be for someone who had to not only give HIS all, but borrow some of the planet's power to defeat Buu to somehow reach a level of power that's equal to the God of Destruction? It kind of only makes sense that it played out like it did, it's just unusual for Goku to not make the mark by the end of the film.

:lol: ... ummm yea it took three sagas for Vegeta to realize that Kakarot is just that stronger than him. Weakling.

:lol: ... ummm yea it took three sagas for Vegeta to realize that Kakarot is just that stronger than him. Weakling.
Vegeta surpassed Goku in the movie.

And I understand Bills is a god, but I thought someone who has saved the universe multiple times would at least be able to hold his own. I just wanted to be entertained what I watched, but instead, it was just... boring.

Just finished watching. It needed more fighting. SS God only lasted like 10 minutes

The movie was very underwhelming...save for Goku and Makin Buu everyone else seemed like a shell of their former selves. I wish we were also able to see some of Whis' power.

i enjoyed the movie, animation was very well done.  Just wish it wasn't a music video when Goku and Bills were fighting.  Shenron shook was 
laugh.gif

A great start to hopefully a new saga after all these years.

Another movie, another bad guy who they undersold, word to Super Janemba.

It was good for what it was, I liked the end, how they made it seem like there was going to be more to come even though we know there likely wont be. SSJ God is still a terrible idea. This movie felt just like Fusion Reborn, such a good idea, but held back by the anti-climatic ending.

Goku cant breathe in space yet hes standing there holding a conversation in space.

mean.gif
 at the Vegeta slander, you guys need to recognize. Hes the epitome of hard work.

Last edited:
Another movie, another bad guy who they undersold, word to Super Janemba.

It was good for what it was, I liked the end, how they made it seem like there was going to be more to come even though we know there likely wont be. SSJ God is still a terrible idea. This movie felt just like Fusion Reborn, such a good idea, but held back by the anti-climatic ending.

Goku cant breathe in space yet hes standing there holding a conversation in space.

:smh:  at the Vegeta slander, you guys need to recognize. Hes the epitome of hard work.

:lol: What'd that hard work get him though? Son was dancing around like a ***** AND his actual ***** got slapped up. Dude is a walking L. Surpassed Goku for the first itme in his life for like 5 mins....got punished...and got surpassed again.

Let it go guys...just let it go. :lol:

So did Bills really run out of stamina or did he just not want to destroy the earth anymore?

So did Bills really run out of stamina or did he just not want to destroy the earth anymore?
He destroyed a different planet named earth thousands or millions of miles away.
uhh that never happened.  He got back to the surface of the earth and chipped some large rock to "destroyed" earth.

i don't think he ran out of stamina, just saw how Goku would be as a future opponent and i feel like he didn't wanna destroy dude's home and family.

Last edited:

uhh that never happened.  He got back to the surface of the earth and chipped some large rock to "destroyed" earth.

i don't think he ran out of stamina, just saw how Goku would be as a future opponent and i feel like he didn't wanna destroy dude's home and family.
Well damn 
laugh.gif
 I'll have to rewatch the end of that and see.

Don't act like Vegeta wasn't giving Goku that work in their first fight. He had to resort to that weak *** Spirit Bomb :smh:

Back
Top Bottom