Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Epitome of Hard work? :lol:

Goku trained harder than anyone in that universe .. dude was working his *** off even when he was dead. He'll go and train with a random kid (uub) and leave his family. In that new movie.. He'd rather train than go to Bulma's party. :lol:

Gimme a break with this Vegeta evolution story. He wasn't doing anything but destroy planet till he met Goku

Epitome of Hard work?
laugh.gif

Goku trained harder than anyone in that universe .. dude was working his *** off even when he was dead. He'll go and train with a random kid (uub) and leave his family. In that new movie.. He'd rather train than go to Bulma's party.
laugh.gif

Gimme a break with this Vegeta evolution story. He wasn't doing anything but destroy planet till he met Goku
That was his wife's bday party my dude.  Don't act like Chichi didn't have Goku farming, planting crops in that previous movie.  
laugh.gif

Vegeta singing actin a fool with Bills was for comic relief, even that dude Shenron was shook.  Main reason Goku is better than Vegeta is because he was always fighting for something/someone.  Vegeta getting that way soon too, Goku just had a head start being a good guy.  Earth his home now too and see what happened when dude smacked bulma?  Thats the same way Goku gets when his precious home is on the line.

IDC Vegeta had the best transformation in the series

Vegeta going super saiyan for the first time against the Androids >>>>>

IDC Vegeta had the best transformation in the series

Vegeta going super saiyan for the first time against the Androids >>>>>
The best one no question.

Gohan SSJ2 is a close second and Future Trunks going SSJ is third.

Vegetas SSJ theme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vegeta didnt train harder than Goku now? Lets not act like he wasnt training on his wifes birthday, the guy who pushed the gravity all way to 400 times Earth's gravity, and had to train while he was alive, compared to being dead and not having unlimited stamina. Goku had natural talent on his side.

Last edited:
Of course you have to give vegeta his props but goku has just always been better that much better. I mean from stuntin on Nappa, to going toe to toe with kid buu. Vegeta ain't never really been about that life, word to the first broly movie. Goku was taking down army's as a kid. I think vegeta had it just a little twisted with the low class warrior idea...

...Don't sleep on little goten either

Goku had by far the best SSJ transformation yall ****** trippen.

I thought Vegetas' was dope but it did not match the emotion of Goku's

Goku's was nice and emotional and all...but come on, Vegeta's was the best :lol: and it didn't take him 5 episodes to change.

Anti, you gotta find the entire clip. That story he told after he turned about going to space and fighting through a meteor storm and going beserk.

Plus, the way he killed the 19, white Mr. Popo will always be GOAT :lol:

From 1:36.

Last edited:
They didn't never let Vegeta be great man...prince of all Sayians supplanted by a grunt. He's still the dopest character in the DBZ universe to me though, "It's over 9000" and "does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?!?" The GOAT

Vegeta's rep is weak as **** to begin with. All hype

Prince of all Saiyans? So what? A bunch of monkeys that got wiped out. They were never some great kingdom. They literally got put under the heel of Frieza's boot and were made her mercenaries that she would kill on a whim.

Vegeta is like the definition a blowhard. Mad arrogant with not much to back it up with. Never even got to be a king.

Last edited:
:rofl: i swear this is one of the lowkey funniest threads on NT. thread title should be vegeta GOAT debate thread lol.

:lol: @ the vegeta slander. let my man's hairline COOK! dude wasn't in as good of a position to up his game as fast as goku. dude would fly from planet to planet, murking 3rd world people who had no fighting power.

if it wasn't for that spirit bomb, dbz would've ended seasons ago lol. goku tried to see vegeta with the hands, jailbroke himself with kaioken, and when that wasn't enough, vtec kicked in. vegeta said, "nah b, im not having that"...
Rise+of+the+Planet+of+the+Apes.gif

so you already know.

and i agree. the show disrespected piccolo. dude is the namekian krillin...goat piccolo fight was against 17 :pimp:

Last edited:
Wait... are you purposefully referring to Frieza as a her, or do you actually think son is a girl?

Was frieza suppose to be a woman in the manga is that just an inside joke?

Neither, just an odd blunder on the American voice's side as far as I know. Hell, his voice was deeper than Goku's in the original Japanese vocals.

I thought Frieza was a chick growing up cuz of the English translation anime voice actor sounding like a woman (possibly being a woman). Due to that I still think of Freiza as an ugly alien overlord chick.

Plus the way he/she is drawn in the face can lead you to that as well. Purple lips or lipstick? Really? Outside of some transformations aint like Frieza ever really screamed male. At best androgynous.

Then you look at Frieza's brother and father who clearly look like men.

Last edited:
I mean it wasn't written that way but he had his chances. Arrogance and pride constantly came in the way.
He did have a hand in some of the defeats though.

I mean, if he surpassed Goku there for a bit in the movie, and was one of the "pure hearted" sayins, could he develop into a different character than he was in GT?

Vegeta still murked the entire Ginyu force outside of Captain Ginyu, Dodoria, Zarbon, Cui, Nappa, Android 19 & could have ENDED the cell saga if he wasn't such an arrogant *** :smh:

Vegeta is a straight *****.
He's like Philip Rivers has a lead throughout the game and then in the 4th quarter he messses up.

Back
Top Bottom