Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I just don't get why people are so caught up in the training aspect of it all. People who aren classified as the most skilled when compared to their opponent win on strength and pure talent alone. Frieza fought evenly with goku almost the entire fight and he never trained at all. Cell was had the skills and abilities of almost all of the z fighters from all of their fights up to that point including goku and vegeta and he got beat by gohan. Kid buu was just a pink ball of rage, destruction, power, and stamina and he still beat the crap out of goku and vegeta. Training gives you the edge when the gap in power isnt huge. but when the gap in power is massive like between ssj2 gohan and the cell/cell jrs or training can only get you so far. Power level bench press blah blah blah but when it comes down to it gohan got absorbed just like the strongest character in dbz (up to that point) did. But people who make the case that gohan would lose to goku, would also have to say the same about vegito and thats not happening. Like mentioned before Gohan is a victim of poor writing and a horrible plot.

Last edited:
Super Buu with Gohan absorbed is the strongest buu. Strongest DBZ villian except from the new movies of course. In the anime the only reason they said Kid Buu was the strongest it was not out of power, it was because he was pure evil and had no self control. Did not care about anything. But super buu is the strongest when it comes to power.

Thought this was common knowledge....

:lol: its just a month from now.

Don't know the story so excited. Won't see in the theaters tho.

where the heck can I watch FNF? 

I have yet to see a decent quality, full version yet. There are clips on youtube and the like, but nothing solid. I'm honestly somewhat surprised, because I remember Battle of Gods was available fairly quickly. You may very well have to wait till August.

I found the full version ressurection F in youtube but in spanish? No sub.. Even though i couldnt understand i can tell theres a lot of talking in this one

Gohan looks ok until he got punched in the gut by frieza

Dudes arm looks the same as his wife smh

Wait so does this mean that the movies didnt take place at all OR is that since the movies are tied to the main universe they just didnt occur in the universes that they will be traveling to?

The first chapter of the dragon ball super manga makes MUCH more sense now.

All this dimensional travel business was bound to happen. Almost all media post 2000 has been about alternate time lines, and different dimensions especially more recently with dragon ball heroes victory mission and xenoverse. This is there way of changing absolutely everything without affecting canon storylines at all 

Last edited:
 Wait so does this mean that the movies didnt take place at all OR is that since the movies are tied to the main universe they just didnt occur in the universes that they will be traveling to?
The latter. The movies still count, but they're going to another universe.

Didnt know there was a Manga out gotta go check that out.

I'm hearing there's a time skip. I'm pretty sure this will be tied up with the BOG since Beerus was the one who told Goku there's other universes

Back
Top Bottom