Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Nah man Mystic Gohan and SSJ 3 Goku would have been enough to whoop kid buu.
Nah b. Kid Buu was giving the hands to Goku and Vegeta. Gohan woulda been the same. Y'all thinkin bout video games, Kid Buu was hard.
When will yall learn that Gohan is just buns? He's the equivalent of the swole dude that has no hands. All that "potential" but got dat ***** made in him. Them weights don't hit back
At this point Gohan's dumb as a bag of rocks. Continually stops training even though it's been proven time and again that a new threat will always show up and that he'll be needed to step up to the plate.
laugh.gif
Son is trash.
This

Gohan may have not been as much of a genius at fighting as goku and vegeta but damn near everyone felt confident enough in his new mystic powers to take on super buu (gotenks piccolo absorbed) and gohan>super buu and super buu>kid buu then gohan>kidbuu

Honestly toriyama should've retconned everything after the cell saga. The only somewhat good thing that happened was mystic gohan and him finally getting the Orange uni. Everything else was garbage

Super buu isn't better than Kid buu
laugh.gif

Goku says in the anime Kid Buu was his strongest opponent.

Plus using basic anime logic why the ffff would they have the strongest form of an opponent come BEFORE the end?
roll.gif

Gohan may have not been as much of a genius at fighting as goku and vegeta but damn near everyone felt confident enough in his new mystic powers to take on super buu (gotenks piccolo absorbed) and gohan>super buu and super buu>kid buu then gohan>kidbuu

At power level bench pressing, yes. At the end of the day what happen to that boy? He was spooning with piccolo while the earth blew up

Last edited:

Super buu isn't better than Kid buu
laugh.gif

Goku says in the anime Kid Buu was his strongest opponent.

Plus using basic anime logic why the ffff would they have the strongest form of an opponent come BEFORE the end?
roll.gif
From what I recall, the english anime translated it wrong. in the original japanese manga its stated that kid buu is the most evil NOT the strongest. youre in a dragon ball z forum looking for logic? come on man. heres an explanation i found online so i dont have to type one out myself.

In light of the post attempting to prove SSJ3 Goku is superior to Mystic Gohan, I am going to briefly explain why Mystic Gohan is more powerful. The manga isn't even vague about this, so I've never really understood the argument to begin with.

What's clear:

1)Mystic Gohan is stronger than Super Buu.

2)SSJ3 Goku is about as strong as Kid Buu.

Ways I can prove Gohan's superiority:

1) Prove Super Buu is stronger than SSJ3 Goku:

While inside Buuhan, Goku and Vegeta detach Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo from their pods and Buu reverts to Super Buu: Evidence 1. Goku says: "Even though he's back to normal, he's far too strong for us!". Goku admits Super Buu is superior to the combined efforts of unfused Goku and Vegeta.

2) Prove Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu:

Once Goku and Vegeta escape from Buu as he's transforming to Kid Buu, it is true they see a bulked-up Buu and Goku comments that Buu's ki is rising. After his transformation is completed: Evidence 2. Goku says they can handle Kid Buu. After Goku just confidently claimed they could not defeat Super Buu, Goku and Vegeta laugh at Kid Buu's abilities. It's true they haven't seen his abilities yet, but later during combat: Evidence 3. Vegeta says "While SS3 at full power, you can destroy him in an instant". Even if Vegeta isn't quite right, it's clear Goku is close to Kid Buu's strength despite being clearly outmatched by Super Buu.

Proving either of these would be sufficient to show Mystic Gohan is superior, but there is clear evidence for both. I

And power level bench pressing, yes. At the end of the day what happen to that boy? He was spooning with piccolo while the earth blew up
keep in mind that goku and vegeta both got absorbed too. the same thing that happened gohan happened to vegito. the point im trying to make is that the gap in power between the 2 is that great. the best dbz comparison i can do is like great ape gohan vs raditz or goku. both of them clearly have better technique and training but that was enough to over come the raw power of the great ape. its the same concept

Last edited:
Explain how SS3 Goku got washed in his fight against Kid Buu then...
indifferent.gif

I just watched it over this morning. Dude was beat. Getting choked n shiii

Explain how SS3 Goku got washed in his fight against Kid Buu then...
indifferent.gif

I just watched it over this morning. Dude was beat. Getting choked n shiii
not sure what needs explaining. Super is stronger than kid buu. just like vegito is stronger than goku. goku states that none of them could take on super buu but once he reverts back to kid buu vegeta says that full power ss3 could wipe out kid buu. but ss3 goku wasnt at full power and was worn out.

@Silverbackhoney  by your logic, if kid buu was stronger than super buu, and ss3 goku is stronger than mystic gohan the fusion would have been completely unneeded and goku would have gone ss3 and taken out super buu from the time he arrived.

To the above guy, Mystic Gohan was too strong. So strong that the only way he could be taken down was plot no jutsu to the highest degree. Mystic Gohan was Gohan with all of his potential realized.

Id say that mystic Gohan was as strong as ssj3 Goku. And honestly I don't even know how strong kid buu was. His power levels didn't make any sense

Last edited:
Pretty sure i've seen @KingdomFlatbush explain this like 4 times man :smh: And year after year I see this argument pop up all over the place.

Gohan>SS3 Gotenks>Super Buu>Kid Buu>=SS3 Goku>Fat Buu>SS2 Vegeta

And people also exaggerate Goku's fight with Kid Buu. A good portion of that fight is Goku matching Kid Buu blow for blow, Kid Buu just outlasts him as Goku starts to run out of energy over time.

Last edited:
Pretty sure i've seen @KingdomFlatbush explain this like 4 times man
mean.gif
And year after year I see this argument pop up all over the place.

Gohan>SS3 Gotenks>Super Buu>Kid Buu>=SS3 Goku>Fat Buu>SS2 Vegeta

And people also exaggerate Goku's fight with Kid Buu. A good portion of that fight is Goku matching Kid Buu blow for blow, Kid Buu just outlasts him as Goku starts to run out of energy over time.
this man gets it. this is probably the 8th time ive explained it in the thread too.

all i would add is 
Vegito>Gohan>SS3 Gotenks>Super Buu>Kid Buu>=SS3 Goku>Fat Buu>SS2 Vegeta

Last edited:
Yes yes, we've all seen the power level bench pressing list :lol:

The point is the hands are the hands. That list alone proves that claim.

@Silverbackhoney  by your logic, if kid buu was stronger than super buu, and ss3 goku is stronger than mystic gohan the fusion would have been completely unneeded and goku would have gone ss3 and taken out super buu from the time he arrived.
Never said SS3 goku is stronger than mystic gohan. They both lost to Buu.

Kid Buu wasn't killed by SS3 Goku.
roll.gif

Rewatch that part. SS3 Goku got squashed by Kid Buu. SQUASHED. Got to the point where Goku said 'Eff it" and stood there for an hour charging the spirit bomb.

Just give me one logical reason why Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu for storylines sake.

Not Super Buu with gotenks and gohan absorbed, just base super buu.

Kid Buu wasn't killed by SS3 Goku.
roll.gif

Rewatch that part. SS3 Goku got squashed by Kid Buu. SQUASHED. Got to the point where Goku said 'Eff it" and stood there for an hour charging the spirit bomb.
still doesnt change the fact that super buu is stronger than kid buu and mystic gohan is stronger than goku and every form of buu

@Silverbackhoney
 by your logic, if kid buu was stronger than super buu, and ss3 goku is stronger than mystic gohan the fusion would have been completely unneeded and goku would have gone ss3 and taken out super buu from the time he arrived.

Kid Buu wasn't killed by SS3 Goku. :rofl:
Gohan lost to bad writing and plot

Kid Buu wasn't killed by SS3 Goku. :rofl:

Well goku didnt beat Kidd buu because he wanted vag to have a chance, he said that himself. When round 2 came goku was already too tired. If anything SS3 had a chance

Last edited:

Just give me one logical reason why Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu for storylines sake.

Not Super Buu with gotenks and gohan absorbed, just base super buu.
base super buu did 10% of the actual fighting. super buu with piccolo, gotenks, and gohan absorbed is who did the most fighting outside of kid buu. super buu with people absorbed is when you can start to gauge anyones power level
Yes yes, we've all seen the power level bench pressing list
laugh.gif

The point is the hands are the hands. That list alone proves that claim.
like i said man i just think mystic gohan is THAT much stronger than goku at that point. Just like how the great apes were unstoppable in the beginingg of dbz just by the sheer magnitude of power.  Damn near everyone had more skill than gohan at that point, but if it wasnt for the tail coming off they would not have been able to stop him

if having the hands was all that mattered, master roshi would be the first line of defense 

Last edited:
Oh boy its this again.

-Super Buu is the most powerful version of Majin Buu, BASE Super Buu is still stronger than Kidd Buu

-Mystic Gohan is the most powerful non fused character

-Gotenks is stronger than Goku

-Gotenks was stronger than Super Buu by a slight margin but was gonna lose that fight no matter what cause he wasted half his fused time.

These things have been well established.

Last edited:
Super Buu without anyone absorbed isn't though, which is what I've been saying
roll.gif

"10% of the fighting" when he absorbed Gotenks then like three eps later absorbed gohan

Lol people are silly. Gohan may be trash now, but at the time he stomped super buu with zero effort, someone Goku stated he and vegeta together wouldn't be able to match. What then is the argument?

Lol people are silly. Gohan may be trash now, but at the time he stomped super buu with zero effort, someone Goku stated he and vegeta together wouldn't be able to match. What then is the argument?

THEN WHAT HAPPENED? I like how you didn't mention what happened next. Gohan is buns no matter how strong he gets. An L is an L.

Gohan is the lebron of this past NBA finals. Stats stats stats...... Who won??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom